denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rite Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Doing Well Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 9:50am
I enjoyed your blog posts and look forward to more - it's always interesting to have a look at the creative and mfg process.

Coming up on six weeks wait on my shirt (Canada) with tracking info still unchanged since shipping, unfortunately, not that it's your fault, IH. One day...

Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 6:25pm
Thanks Mr. Q; the plan is to make the shirt in ecru next, but before that I have samples being made of both a pocket T-shirt and two scarves, one in wabash, the other in hickory stripe. Smile

Doing Well, Canada's customs office is really killing me here. Cry Hopefully it turns up soon, if not then I'll work something out for you. 

Edited by Iron Horse - 08 Aug 2017 at 6:40pm
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Iron Horse Iron Horse wrote:

Thanks Mr. Q; the plan is to make the shirt in ecru next, but before that I have samples being made of both a pocket T-shirt and two scarves, one in wabash, the other in hickory stripe. Smile

Doing Well, Canada's customs office is really killing me here. Cry Hopefully it turns up soon, if not then I'll work something out for you. 

oooh, both of those sound good. I wanted this shirt, but I already have 3 light blue chambray shirts :P

Any details on the t?Big smile
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by dudewuttheheck dudewuttheheck wrote:

oooh, both of those sound good. I wanted this shirt, but I already have 3 light blue chambray shirts :P

Any details on the t?Big smile

No worries dude, I think most of us have a lot of blue shirts. LOL

The T-shirt will be a tube knit, in a medium weight cotton, and off-white with ecru stitching:

The neck looks wide in my little sketch but I've specified for it to be a standard, smaller neck opening. The front pocket was inspired by the Black Beauty pullover that Reliance Mfg. Co. made in the 1920s:

dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 9:01pm
Color me interested! I love off white t shirts and love that pocket idea. Actual white t shirts get stained far too easily.
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 9:52am
I'm definitely interested in the ecru powerhouse!
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 1:14pm
Interested in the tee, especially if the price is rite 😉
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 5:37pm
Thanks guys, I'm excited for them too! I'll try to make the price as rite as possible, Slab. Cool
Levi Strauss View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Levi Strauss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:03pm
The blog posts have been fantastic to read so far! I wish other brands did this more often.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 8:34pm
Thanks Levi; for a sec there I thought you were going to sue me. Writing the next blog post now, I'll have it up tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic