denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warehouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 2:00pm
Setterman,

Judging by those pics from the dance, I'd say those 700s look great on you. Love the shape and fit.

why aren't there more pictures of you wearing them?
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 6:07pm
Thanks erk! Seems like I'm the only person in my circle of friends who know how to use a camera, so I don't wind up with many pictures of me.
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:00am
Nonriveted wearing our friend Viktor's check jacket in the Swedish countryside...Photo by sansome
illumin8em View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:46am
I love Sweden. Is this the repro of the jacket she found? I can't tell
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:26pm
Yea Sweden is a great place for sure, a little expensive but well worth it. Yes this is the replica of the jacket she found.....I'm thinking DB 2014 Amsterdam!!!!!
entertainment! View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote entertainment! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 7:17pm
^The key to keeping expenses down in Sweden is to never eat in a restaurant with waiter service.  Find the places where you can order at a counter and they bring the food to you.  These are quite cheap and excellent.  Or have a picnic.  Västerbotten cheese is excellent, by the way.  We had it for every meal for a week and we still like it.

Great picture of Nonriveted and great photos in the Denim Travels thread.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 8:28am
Thanks entertainment, I think I had this cheese you talk about out in the country
It was a real mild white cheese that we had for breakfast, I took a picture of it that I will post.
indigoeagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigoeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:46pm

If anyone had been eyeing the Heller's Cafe/Warehouse Checked Jacket that Non-Riveted had written about it's available at MrMuddandMisterGold with a 20% discount. I'm not sure if that can be used on the already discounted price of EUR 200. Only size 40 left.

http://www.mrmuddandmrgold.com/en/brands/warehouse/warehouse-hc-checked-coat.html

The discount code is: "We are offering you a discount code!! Please use "summer discount" at the checkout for a 20% off on your order!"

fardin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fardin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 2:26am
what size is victors hellers cafe jacket she is wearing, lovely pic by the way
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by fardin fardin wrote:

what size is victors hellers cafe jacket she is wearing, lovely pic by the way

Thanks Fardin, it's a size 38.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>
  Share Topic