denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warehouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 39404142>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 12:24pm
Is the Heller cafe collection over now? I sold Larry a shirt back in 2015-16?
Bandit has the shirt that was made, I should go through the pages, might have been talked about
Before- I don’t remember.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 12:45pm
I've wondered the same thing, I haven't seen any Heller's pieces listed in their catalogs recently.
I've been on a big Warehouse kick lately. I recently got one of the type I jackets as they actually made one in size 46.
Would like to see the Heller's collection make a comeback.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 12:50pm
If you're ever bored, Warehouse has a great archive of used samples: https://ware-house.jp/used/
This particular Heller's Cafe chambray is one of my all-time favorites.

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Broark Broark wrote:

I've wondered the same thing, I haven't seen any Heller's pieces listed in their catalogs recently.
I've been on a big Warehouse kick lately. I recently got one of the type I jackets as they actually made one in size 46.
Would like to see the Heller's collection make a comeback.

I believe the game has changed some over the years, Larry has to scrap with all sorts of contenders, all going
For the same stuff. Instagram has changed things, so many medium and small dealers now.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 12:57pm
That's a good point. I always enjoy looking at some of the stuff he did with Warehouse.
Just a bit late to the party.
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 1:54pm
The collaboration between Heller and WH is unfortunately terminated a few years ago
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 4:06pm
That's unfortunate to hear, thanks for the update SLAB.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by SLAB2 SLAB2 wrote:

The collaboration between Heller and WH is unfortunately terminated a few years ago

Thanks slab- thought I heard something like that before.
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Broark Broark wrote:

Warehouse has arcs on some of their jeans that allow you to "customize" accordingly.

Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 4:53am
Interesting, thanks for posting LazyZ. Never seen those Roebuck arcs before.
Must’ve been where Warehouse got the inspiration.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 39404142>
  Share Topic