Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Worst Thing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 2:59am
I recently bought some tent pegs from an outdoor company, when i clicked 'Buy' a message popped up "Great Choice! You Clearly Have Taste, Your Order is Shaping up Well"
Continue shopping or Checkout?

Why thank you ever so much 'click generated message' I bet you say that to all the customers...Embarrassed
I only actually came here for tent pegs but flattery will get you everywhere

wtf!
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 3:39am
Well now we know you've got the best taste in tent pegs out of all of us, that's for sure.

Edited by Broark - 29 Mar 2018 at 4:27am
fender View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 4:22am
I suppose it's better than a pop up that says "oo, I wouldn't buy those if I were you, you'll regret it!"

Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 7:02am
It’s the online version of the sommelier who says “Excellent choice” even if you ordered cab sav with crab bisque.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 2:25am
I'll be glad when this royal wedding is over!
The news coverage is like an episode of the Jeremy Kyle show, fucking dysfunctional work shy, tax burden, benefit scroungers.... the only thing its lacking are the DNA tests.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 3:01am
I've managed to avoid much royal wedding news by banning particular words from my social feeds - I was only vaguely aware it was happening at all until this week. There's a little more seeping through now, but it's still manageable. 
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 3:45am
What's a social feed - a communal picnic?
Helixing my inner beanie
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 3:48am
yes.
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 5:25am
It's a shame that neither father will be there.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 1:36am
This weeks head in hands despair...

#1 My kid's partial to the occasional youtube click-bait which he watches on his DS, most of which appears to be low budget productions of people getting chased by killer-clowns Clown or chalenges of one kind or another but what irratates me is how fucking aggressive the makers of the video's are when it comes to persuading their audience of children to click 'Like' Some even have a 5min hard sell skit before the video even starts...ffs!

#2 We recently watched the film Hotel Transylvania on TV, it was alright to be fair, a song came on called 'Im Sexy and i Know It' and my kid says "can you put this song on my mp3 player dad" "yeah ok" so i pulled it up on youtube....

^fast-fwd to 1min or so in and there's some dude in speedo's waving his cock around... what the fuck! in what meeting did Sony/Disney ever consider a song with 'Sexy' in the title by 'LMFAO' which has an accompanying video of men pointing at their penis while thrusting their genitalia around appropriate for a target audience of 7+
"Ive got passion in my pants and i ain't afraid to show it, Im sexy and i know it"

Thanks Sony/Disney!

Edited by Double 0 Soul - 08 Jun 2018 at 2:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
  Share Topic