Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tech Fabrics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Dr_Heech Dr_Heech wrote:

Maybe l'm putting my head on the chopping block, but the 8 imo.

I agree Chaz, it does look the best but the zip is starting to pull itself out of shape here and there where its a bit snug and she only has a t-shirt underneath. She only has a tee under the 10 but there is room for a cardi. The sleeves are usually the decider but they both fit perfectly.

We only live 10mins from Alpkit but after 20mins in the shop she couldn't decide so took both sizes home to try on with another layer....still not sure?

A size 9 would be perfect Confused
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 8:35am
Well stop stalling and get her to don the cardi and the sz 10, cos the pic of the sz 10 with only a t shirt makes it look like it's on back to front imo    
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 8:39am
Size 8 looks better but go for 10 to have room to layer underneath with a sweater if needed
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 8:47am

10 char.
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 8:51am
She's in the shower Chaz, she'll not wear a jacket now or 'she'll have to have another shower' apparently? ...don't ask me, i haven't showered for days...

Only other photo i have is the 10 from the side, the 8 does look a bit snug around the lower back

Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 9:09am
She’s a definite 10 ... so’s the jacket
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 9:39am
You old charmer
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 9:40am
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

She's in the shower Chaz, she'll not wear a jacket now or 'she'll have to have another shower' apparently? ...don't ask me, i haven't showered for days...

Only other photo i have is the 10 from the side, the 8 does look a bit snug around the lower back
<div id="allsizes-photo">
<div id="allsizes-photo">

Sorry, had to pause on the fashion tips as l had to take the boy back over to his mum's.
Agree with David Niven on the size 10 though. Best to go with the option of layering possibilities.

Edited by Dr_Heech - 24 Mar 2019 at 8:52pm
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 12:32pm
That’s the two of you used the word ‘old’ just a bit too free and easy

David Niven tho’ - well y’know I think that’s no so bad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic