denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

...and the rest?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 5:39am
Thanks for sharing b_F! 

If anyone is interested there's more to read on my blog too:

http://instagram.com/indigovein
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 7:36pm
Trying to get a pair of these for myself, made by rebuilt.jp (tailor at YM Factory) for Matin in Japan.
A very nice looking 22 repro.

CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 9:29pm
Cool. I like those^^^
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 12:30am
Me too, although im not a 100% taken with the thread colour.
I'll endorse anything for cash
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 5:07am
I thought the same thing at first, but the translated web page says that the thread starts orange and will match the other yellow stitching over time.
In the photos where they have been worn for two months you can see they’ve mellowed out a bit.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 5:31am
Here are the photos I'm referencing, and a fit pic too.
Also here's the link if anyone else is interested, quite reasonably priced: http://vintage.matin.jp/?pid=145518797

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 5:46am
Originally posted by Broark Broark wrote:

I thought the same thing at first, but the translated web page says that the thread starts orange and will match the other yellow stitching over time.
In the photos where they have been worn for two months you can see they’ve mellowed out a bit.

It looks a lot less orangey on this monitor here at work.
I'll endorse anything for cash
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 3:29am
And a lot less orange in real life thankfully.
Anyone care to explain the history of the little snaggletooth stitch on the back of the pockets?
I know it's a 20's detail, just would love to know more about why this appeared on Levi's in the 20's.

Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 9:29am
Had some upgrades done to my MHL French deck jacket. Changed out the removable wool liner to a much thicker alpaca one and added a North No Name back patch.

The alpaca fabric was apparently intended for fancy teddy bears, so we'll see how it holds up

Original grey wool liner on the right, new olive alpaca one below it

Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 4:19pm
Found this Matin chambray made by YM Factory on Yahoo, seemingly brand new and unworn.
Only 30 shirts made for Matin's 10 year anniversary. Photos are a bit dark, but you get the idea.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic