Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

...and the rest?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 7:14am
^
This is a powerful argument for engaging accredited image consultants prior to public exposure. 

Either that or good social media scrubbers...
HP Sauce
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 7:45am
whooper jeans, fun new line from william kroll of tender fame. taking resolute's mall jean revival to its logical conclusion.
rakuten is entertainment
volvo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote volvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 10:06am
the website and photos look as 80's style as the jeans themselves. I can see the appeal of it for someone out there. not me though!

Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 4:08am
Does anyone happen to know anything about this brand? Just picked this type 2 up from Ebay for a pretty good price. Never heard of them before but (without having yet seen it in person) the quality looks reasonably good.

Tried to do some digging on that there interinette but not alot came up- apart from the trademark being registered in 2000 by the New Orient Co, Osaka who I know equally little about.

Edited by Mr Black - 26 May 2017 at 12:23pm
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 1:21pm
try calling them, you.ve got their number
dislectic
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 9:26pm
Hope you're Japanese is good. LOL
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 4:45am
Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

Does anyone happen to know anything about this brand? Just picked this type 2 up from Ebay for a pretty good price. Never heard of them before but (without having yet seen it in person) the quality looks reasonably good.

Tried to do some digging on that there interinette but not alot came up- apart from the trademark being registered in 2000 by the New Orient Co, Osaka who I know equally little about.

Mr B~ Ive just had a little dig and found 'Concept No.9 Project' denim pullover shirts, jackets and jeans.
They all look superb, especially the jeans.
The fading potential of their (N9501) 50,s repro looks very authentic.

Only bit of history i could find was this guy on 33oz who claims that they were made as early as 1991, sounds like they are held in very high regard.

2nd Street has a few pairs in stock.
Got yourself a bargain there!

Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:34pm
Thanks mister. I knew I'd get a sensible answer eventually. Assuming hmrc don't get their claws into it, I'd have paid around £75 all in.

Quite a nice replacement for my butchered LVC.

Do you happen to know anything about new orient co? Are they parent company to any other brands we know of?

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

Do you happen to know anything about new orient co? Are they parent company to any other brands we know of?

Sorry Martin, only just seen this.
No nothing and i don't think so or should i say "not that i have found" It appears that the 'Concept 9 Project' trademark was first registered by the New Orient Co. in 1997 (renewed in 2000) which would make the '91' claim from 33oz a few years out unless they were manufacturing garments before they registered the ™.
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 2:02am
Thanks Neal. Really appreciate you looking. There are a couple of pairs of Jeans on Yahoo.JP that look decent, but not my size.

The jacket arrived with me yesterday. Pretty happy with it. It's got that one-wash softness which i'm not a great fan of but given a bit of time & wear i'm sure i'll stop noticing. The fit is a smidge larger than the LVC counterpart, as are the collars, but for £75 I ain't complaining. (well, I am a little but hey...)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
  Share Topic