Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

...and the rest?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massivebonanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 2:47am
Welcome mate. I actually went a bit off tangent with posting the F191, not sure what help if any it really was. Basically really good stuff, but fabric would be outside of your specification. So that's a choice you make.

What about the Jelado 510 ? That's their newer slim cut - the 505 being the classic straight.

More links - 

SoaS have them too, not actually that obscenely priced although cheaper of course from Denimio.
You could at least see if you like the denim. 

Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 2:57am
Hmmm- the denim on the Jelado's is right up my strasse. Think I prefer the 505 cut tho'. Definitely food for thought.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
massivebonanza View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massivebonanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 3:13am
Watch out for that hem width on the 505 though, a whopping 23cm on a size 34. That puts me off.
Sugar Mountain View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sugar Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 6:55pm
Good detective work Double 0. I had no idea about these Warehouse sub-brands. I like the Full Count style arcs on the Wego, just waiting for modification...

Rust Never Sleeps
Blackadder View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackadder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 7:00am
Warehouse and other Japanese brands sometimes crossover.  For example your Wego and Westride crossover and this Warehouse for Strasburgo I am wearing.

http://ameblo.jp/ware-house/entry-10342561235.html

b_F View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote b_F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 7:11am
Those Western River look really nice. Are those all sub brands or special models for shops? Like the pair they do for the Burgus Plus Line from Hinoya?
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 7:51am
I assumed the Wego were made by Warehouse for a shop of the same name (as we have seen before) hence the limited details.
Whereas the Western River look to be made by Warehouse for West Ride hence the branding, call it a crossover if you will.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackadder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 9:42am
They are limited production jeans by Warehouse for Wego.  Wego started off as a vintage repro store and now a fast fashion chain in Japan.

whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blackadder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 9:43am
Warehouse is making some Wrangler repros for Westride the 11MWBA
massivebonanza View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massivebonanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 9:47am
Blackadder, could you elaborate? 

Are you talking the same Wego of brief Denime ownership?
Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic