denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

...and the rest?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:11am
Hi guys! Some of you might have seen it over on Sufu already but I'm very proud to present a collab that I'm making with Denimbridge, Double Volante and my friends at Göteborg Manufaktur. We're releasing them on Friday via Göteborg Manufaktur so I won't spoil all the fun straight away. More pics to come.

Anyway, we're gonna do a small contest over on Sufu if anyone of you want to join in on the fun. Of course it's possible to order a pair for shits and giggle too.

Edit: You can read more about the jeans on my blog indigoveins.com. There's also a piece about the guys behind the jeans

And a few teasers:

Edited by bobbo - 14 Aug 2019 at 11:41am
http://instagram.com/indigovein
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 1:37pm
i'm in
bobbo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 4:44am
http://instagram.com/indigovein
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 1:40pm
Ive seen quite a few Standard Style Shop repro's over the years, they had quite the line up.. I remember Ed having a pair of Lot.5501 back in the day, they were'nt really my cup of tea but these certainly are..

Lot.5502 1890's repro, check that V stitch

You don't ofetn find NOS but there's a ds hair on Leepro listed on Yahoo too...

...and these Lot.S402 whatever they may be.
I'll endorse anything for cash
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 1:20pm
Apple Jeans for Wanderer

They deserve some kind of creative arcs award.. It would be a crying shame to pick these stalks

I'll endorse anything for cash
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 2:57pm
These were definitely one of those that got away as far as I’m concerned - Endeavor by Furugiya (sounds like a cheesy 1970s aftershave, I know...), still one of my favourite patches.

Helixing my inner beanie
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:08pm

b_F View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote b_F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:28pm
Another fellow contestant ;)
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 7:42pm
that's the best fit of the denimba contest jeans so far!
rakuten is entertainment
b_F View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote b_F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 10:06pm
ooms speaks the truth, here is my fit for reference LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
  Share Topic