Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conners Sewing Factory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 161>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 1:24am
On the contrary, being by all accounts my finest asset its allways kept in tip-top condition.
EaseDownTheRoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EaseDownTheRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 1:28am
well done 00, it looks like they have been shown no mercy and look all the better for it.
redragon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 9:04am
Originally posted by dudewuttheheck dudewuttheheck wrote:

He allows visitors to his shop, correct? I'll be going to Japan this summer and want to stop by and hopefully make my first CSF purchase there.

Do DM him via Instagram before taking the trains out there to see if he is available. 
I am pretty sure you still need to get in line for the purchase even when you are physically there, it is only made to order so he don't have any pairs ready to go. 
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 11:46am
OK I'll make sure to shoot him a DM.

I know I'll still have to wait. I just want to see everything in person before I purchase because I have that opportunity.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Maynard Fried-San Maynard Fried-San wrote:

Look reet nice Dubblo, they'll zing with a wash.

And zing they do!
My lesser worn M-46 one hot soak and 12months of wear, only a few hours/day in the evenings and a cold wash.

I was worried about the shrinkage because these had only been hot soaked so i gave them a cold machine wash inside out, pulled them on wet and went for jog, the next morning they still looked a bit grimey so i gave them another cold wash outside out. They were tight when i pulled them on wet but by the time they had dried 4 hours later they had already stretched back to their pre-wash dimensions. Next time i'll just wash them on a 30~

The colour is accurate here

General rule of thunb- don't go with the waist size.
Size up 1" to fit in the waist with a snug hip (not for those bro's with ample thighs and ass)
Size up 2" for a regular top block/hip which will have an oversize sloppy waistband.
This is how they fit the day after a wash

Edited by Double 0 Soul - 16 Mar 2017 at 1:47am
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 1:47am
Great post mate

I definitely agree with your sizing advise 👍

As far as the current denim goes the ww2 denim is a bit more forgiving than the rest with a little stretch but the 47 denim doesnt give mutch and what little it does give you have to fight for so definitely consider going up 2 on the 47 cut
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 1:56am
Some comparisons?

You can see the effects of the tighter hip on the whiskering

Stretched knee

Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 2:17am
Wicked! They both look great.

Are the 2 pairs different denims, sizes, styles?
Helixing my inner beanie
volvo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote volvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 2:25am
great job Dubbl00. These are the best evo pics of CSF I've seen so far.
EaseDownTheRoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EaseDownTheRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 5:10am
great photos and comparison shots 00.
The denim on them looks great.
I also very much like the old school 'warp' t-shirtClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 161>
  Share Topic