Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conners Sewing Factory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 161>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 11:42am
very nice mate , your really putting them through there paces 
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 12:09pm
Mind blown...
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 12:17pm
They look great 00, it's funny, looking at the pictures above, with all the crinkles, the denim looks very Warehouse-esque, however, when viewed with the Warehouse jacket (in the Warehouse thread) the two denims look quite different. What's your view?
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 12:28pm
Exactly the same as yours, I washed both of them together on Saturday, hung them outside to drip and it was dark when i brought them in, took them to work today and when i pulled the CSF out of the bag my first thought was.. 'the vintage and warehouse boys are going to love these crinkles' then i pulled the warehouse out and thought hmm? the CSF denim stands entirely on its own merits, the perfect repro in my opinion.
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 12:51pm
Signature Double 0 butt wrinkle fade in effect!
I make things out of leather.
Lordjon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordjon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 2:18pm
Hi,
I sent them an email to place an order two weeks ago (fngqm1849@ybb.ne.jp) and I haven't had a reply to date, the question is, do they tend to take time to reply?
Do they have other ways to contact?

Regards.

Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 2:27pm
best way to make contact is through instagram , not sure of Yoshiaki's workload at the moment but by the way it was trending the waiting lists are getting longer and longer 
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 4:08pm
He allows visitors to his shop, correct? I'll be going to Japan this summer and want to stop by and hopefully make my first CSF purchase there.
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 12:19am
Originally posted by hollows hollows wrote:

Signature Double 0 butt wrinkle fade in effect!

what's your butt-washing regime double o?
rakuten is entertainment
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 12:40am
^ As seldom as possible I think ooms, possibly only every 6 months.
Helixing my inner beanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 161>
  Share Topic