denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conners Sewing Factory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 161>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 11:40am
Almost time for another wash.

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 4:40am
Mghart View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mghart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 12:23pm
Happy to report that my S406xxx jacket arrived this morning! Already did a cold soak and waiting for it to dry. I'm a little uncertain about how it will fit once dry, and kind of wondering if I should have sized up even more.. based off the measurements Yoshiaki gave me I think I'll be ok and perhaps the denim will just have to soften up a bit. 
Mghart View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mghart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:12am
So heres a quick post cold soak fit pic.. I'm not sure how much the denim stretches as its still a touch damp, but does it look to small or does it look to fit as intended with the style. Would like to hear your guys thoughts. Thanks 
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 1:52pm
Probably intended to fit a tad larger, i would be happy with that^ fit if it was post hot wash rather than cold soak.
My s406 has only been hot soaked, i scrub the collar when needed and i will cold wash when really necessary.
Mghart View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mghart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Probably intended to fit a tad larger, i would be happy with that^ fit if it was post hot wash rather than cold soak.
My s406 has only been hot soaked, i scrub the collar when needed and i will cold wash when really necessary.

Thats what I was kinda of afraid of to be honest.. I'm thinking I'm going to have to sell and order another size up. Thanks Double 0. 
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 4:09pm
Seems you and Aries both ran into the same issue with jacket sizing and have to sell and size up
Mghart View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mghart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by shredwin_206 shredwin_206 wrote:

Seems you and Aries both ran into the same issue with jacket sizing and have to sell and size up

Yeah it’s unfortunate. Hopefully I can move it quickly. If anything, I’ll be in Japan next month so I can order a size up in person and hopefully try on some jeans without making the same mistake.
Aries View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 6:04pm
Ooof sorry to see Mghart. What size is that? 
Mghart View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mghart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 3:23am
Originally posted by Aries Aries wrote:

Ooof sorry to see Mghart. What size is that? 

Thanks. It’s a size 42. From the measurements Konaka sent me, while a size 44 isn’t that much bigger it should make enough of a difference hopefully.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 161>
  Share Topic