denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conners Sewing Factory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 161>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:34am
The blog post has been updated to include a thank you to the forum as well as some specific members. It now also includes a link to this thread. Considering that I will be writing future articles on CSF, I will likely add this same footnote to each one. I apologize to anyone who feels slighted. As stated before, I adore this brand and just want to spread the love :) 
fender View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:39am
Originally posted by dudewuttheheck dudewuttheheck wrote:

The blog post has been updated to include a thank you to the forum as well as some specific members. It now also includes a link to this thread. Considering that I will be writing future articles on CSF, I will likely add this same footnote to each one. I apologize to anyone who feels slighted. As stated before, I adore this brand and just want to spread the love :) 

Some great stuff on your blog. A labour of love, I would say.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Broark Broark wrote:

My 1946 1st half jeans after about a month of wear. The photos are a bit washed out, most accurate color is the shot of the back right pocket.
Not much going on yet, but I like where things are headed. It took me some time to get used to the fact that these fit more snug in the hips and are bigger in the waist. I just wear a belt to make sure they don't fall down.
My only complaint with these jeans is how small the pockets are, but that isn't going to stop me from wearing them!

Off to a good start Broark!

Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 9:00am
Thanks Dr H!
Ooms asked for some fit pics on sufu so I figured I'd share them here too.

Mghart View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mghart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 5:26am
Thats a great fit Broak. I think I'll end up with the first halfs as my first pair. Can't wait to get them in the fall this year. 
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 10:07am
Awesome fit Broark!

First half 46 jeans will be my next pair most likely, but I need to lay off the spending for now.
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:07am
I know it hasn't been long since I posted these put I washed them a few days again and the lighting looked pretty good today 

Not much in the way of combs 

Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:52am
Denims looking great flash!
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:14pm
Those look amazing Flash!! Gorgeous jeans
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:39pm
Thanks lads , I haven't even thought of wearing another pair of jeans in quite a while and don't see that changing anytime soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 161>
  Share Topic