denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273274 282>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by dudewuttheheck dudewuttheheck wrote:

Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

Yeah I think Thomas is doing this on his own. I'm not a part of this.

I'd interview Sansome before I interviewed her lol.

Guess I should listen to one of your podcasts, sounds like your not solo, I kind of suck when it comes to listening to them- I’ve only heard the Joe Rogan podcast....Seems more natural to have a one on one interview.

I'm not trying to advertise it, just pointing out that I had nothing to do with this new podcast Thomas is doing or this interview.

My favorite podcasts are usually quite silly and personality driven. Joe Rogan is pretty great.

Has the denim and boots podcast been canceled?
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 10:35pm

Yeah I think Thomas is doing this on his own. I'm not a part of this.

I'd interview Sansome before I interviewed her lol.

Guess I should listen to one of your podcasts, sounds like your not solo, I kind of suck when it comes to listening to them- I’ve only heard the Joe Rogan podcast....Seems more natural to have a one on one interview.

I'm not trying to advertise it, just pointing out that I had nothing to do with this new podcast Thomas is doing or this interview.

My favorite podcasts are usually quite silly and personality driven. Joe Rogan is pretty great.

Has the denim and boots podcast been canceled?

Basically. Our schedules just can't line up and I think we want to do different things. 

I'll be starting a new one soon with someone else because I really enjoy doing them.
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Denimetc Denimetc wrote:

I think it will be released in the next few weeks. You can find Denim & Boots podcast in iTunes, Spotify, etc. 
Check the Denimhunters website, there's more info. https://denimhunters.com/category/podcast/

There has been couple of good episodes in this series. For example the one with Scott Morrison, on 1990's - 2000's denim scene  

Thanks Jake for correcting. I was giving fake news - this will indeed be in the new Denimhunters podcast. First program will come out one June 1st and will be an interview with Brit Eaton.
Too much Denim - too little time...
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 1:12am

I think it will be released in the next few weeks. You can find Denim & Boots podcast in iTunes, Spotify, etc. 
Check the Denimhunters website, there's more info. https://denimhunters.com/category/podcast/

There has been couple of good episodes in this series. For example the one with Scott Morrison, on 1990's - 2000's denim scene  

Thanks Jake for correcting. I was giving fake news - this will indeed be in the new Denimhunters podcast. First program will come out one June 1st and will be an interview with Brit Eaton.

No worries at all! I just wanted to clarify the situation. Smile
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 9:53am

When you start your new podcast- are you teaming up with another person again, then talking about subjects- or are you interviewing different people? Or both?
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 3:39pm

When you start your new podcast- are you teaming up with another person again, then talking about subjects- or are you interviewing different people? Or both?

I'm teaming up with someone else and we're ironing everything out right now. We'll talk about topics together and we will want to have guests on too, but not for every episode.
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 8:25pm
Dude. Listened to a few eps and really enjoyed. You speak very well in it which isn’t easy for a non professional. Keep us posted on the new podcast. There really aren’t any denim podcasts.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Slimstraight Slimstraight wrote:

Dude. Listened to a few eps and really enjoyed. You speak very well in it which isn’t easy for a non professional. Keep us posted on the new podcast. There really aren’t any denim podcasts.

Thanks! They're fun to do. I'm finalizing the details of the new one with my new co-host right now.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 7:32am
Thinking back to all the great long denimbruin weekends over the years

Thanks again to Mr. Randal and everyone who helped make them so lovely.

-R
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Bob Dale Bob Dale wrote:

Thinking back to all the great long denimbruin weekends over the years

Thanks again to Mr. Randal and everyone who helped make them so lovely.

-R

I woke up to a- remember this post from 3 years ago today- on IG
DBruin 2017
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273274 282>
  Share Topic