Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 9:46am
I enjoyed this slightly long but very insightful Zdar interview
I'll endorse anything for cash
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 1:31am
Just a word of warning if any bros looking for a Proxy buyer.

Steer way way clear of Sutocorp
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 1:37am
What went wrong Chris?

They used to be my go-to but ive steered well clear of Suto for the last 5/6yrs
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 1:45am
I switched over to buyee after your recommendation but I used suto for years without a problem

Only problem with buyee is they won’t lower the value on the customs declaration
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 1:50am
Ive used Zenmarket the last few times for camping kit, they've been brilliant, low value, everything you want from a proxy..they run like clockwork.
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 1:53am
Cool , guess I’ll be switching again . Got my fill in Tokyo though so I’ll steer clear for a bit
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 2:08am
Zen are also great for snipe bids on Yahoo, just load up your account with a deposit from PP and either bid yourself in realtime or if it ends after my bedtime they'll snipe it on my behalf.
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 4:27am
I use Zenmarket too. Works perfectly.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 5:35am
I use Fromjapan all the time. No % charges and they lower the value and mark as gift on the package
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 12:26am
Sunday musings... As society finally turns its back on plastics, It'll be interesting to see how purveyors of bottled water will choose to package and market their product.
When i was a young'un there was no such thing as bottled water, we got our water for free dispensed from beautifully ornate Victorian drinking fountains dotted around our parks and highstreets supported by the council, i only saw bottled water in glass bottles while holidaying in Europe.
My old man though it was hilarious that folks would pay good money for something which you got for free from the tap akin to the recent hype for cans of vicious-circle Canadian 'fresh' air.
The bottled water companies have grown massively in the last 30yrs and i can't see them letting go without a fight but whats their options.. cardboard? i'm sure refillables and drinks fountains will be the way of the future err..past.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 282>
  Share Topic