denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 282>
Author
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:47am
I think the politicians like to make money from Guns industry both republicans and democrats own or run gun fabrics and Gun stores . Politicians make money out of Guns thats why they made Gun sale legal and as a right to protect yourself. Which is nonsens ban Guns and we will have better days with out massacres.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 11:51am

Edited by Double 0 Soul - 28 Oct 2019 at 2:28am
I'll endorse anything for cash
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 7:32am
I’m pleased to see that Mike isn’t where most people expected him to be- in prison or dead- my father was a boxing fan, so I’ve seen all of the major fights from the late 70’s through the 90’s- crazy that I might actually see this dude on the streets of Orange County some day.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 8:11am
Yeah i'm happy for him, I used to watch (and enjoy watching) Tyson fights when i was a teenager but my outlook on life is completely different to the teenage me.

Ryan Rhodes boxing gym is at the bottom of the street where i work, its just full of overly muscular, aggro c**ts shouting shit at each other, they all need to chill the fuck out LOL
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 10:41am
I got up in the middle of the night to let the cat out, opened the front door in a sleepy haze but he refused to go.. i looked out of the door and there was a large badger under my garden table, it didn't seem to give a crap that i was stood 6' away.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 10:57am
Always nice to find wildlife on one's own doorstep but I've heard badgers are pretty fierce. Was it behaving aggressively?

Over the past few weeks we've been observing a nest of owl chicks. They are just starting to fly now. 
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 11:35am
I was stark bollock naked CSL it was probably in a state of shock!

Its the second one ive seen at close quarters since we moved here, the first one i saw on my way to work, it spotted me and ran down the grass verge at the side of the footpath.. i was on my bike so i kept pace with it for a good 100 yards, first time ive seen a live badger within touching distance... eventually it got annoyed turned to face me, grunted a warning shot and ran off in the opposite direction.

It made sense because a few months ago i planted some climbers to grow along our handrail, the next morning something had dug them up and taken a large poo in the hole where they came from... there's no access to our front garden (other than through the house) and i was assuming a dog had scaled the gate, the badger left via a hole under the privet..
I see foxes almost daily here while cycling to work, far more than i ever saw in thew country, where incidentally i saw loads of badgers and cubs alas, they were dead on the road.
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 11:49am
Don’t be messing with badgers - fearless fuckers
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:03pm
They have to be...where i used to live on the edge of the woods you could ofetn hear terriers barking and shotguns going off in the middle of the night, y'know what posh country twats are like when it comes to terrorising innocent creatures in the name of conservation.
illumin8em View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

there was a large badger under my garden table, it didn't seem to give a crap that i was stood 6' away.

Haven't you heard Neal? badgers don't give a shit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 282>
  Share Topic