Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 238239240241242 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 1:17pm
I think they’re probably waving at the person behind you anyway Martin!
Helixing my inner beanie
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 1:42pm
That’s usually my first assumption.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 2:06am
Last night i was flying paper planes in out attic room with the boy which soon became 'most elaborate plane crash'
Mini-soul said...
"Donald Trump is flying my plane" (well of course)
"So who's flying mine?"
"You can have King John"
"King John?? are you learning about him in history"
"No! King John-Un!.. from North Korea"

LOL
I'll endorse anything for cash
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 8:55am
LOLLOLLOL
BlueTrain View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 4:16am
Not motorcycles but there was a time when owners of (relatively) unusual cars would flash their lights when passing, though I guess it was only on ordinary two-lane roads. It may have been limited to just a few makes, like BMWs, before they became as common as they seem to be now. But they may only be common where I live, where there are no ordinary two-lane roads, either. There was also a time when motorcyclists were considered bad. That was before Honda.

I suppose it's worth remembering that sometimes flashing lights means there's a speed trap ahead--or a policeman behind you.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 5:49am
What models of BMW's are unusual?

But you're right, when l used to be a student in my 20's l owned several Citroen 2CV's (nicknamed the Tin snail). Other 2CV owners would wave frantically out of the open roof or flash there lights/beep their horns (but not on motorways).
Never see many unusual cars now but bus drivers where we live always put their hands up to each other.   

bartlebyyphonics View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 8:45am
learnt to drive in one of them 2cv tin buckets: great car, insane gear stick, really pushed to go anywhere near 70 on the motorway without feeling like it wasn't going to suddenly disintegrate... [and as for the steering...]

fond memories...
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 12:14pm
Thanks Bartles. Yes they were very popular with students due to cheap tax and insurance (although l ran one of them, which was on it's last legs, for a year without any of those things) - 60mpg and the only tools you needed were some WD40, some gaffer tape, coat hanger wire and some industrial rubber bands. Piece of piss to work on and parts were cheap and plenty. Apart from the fact that they were convertibles (of sorts), you could take all the seats out for 'picnics' too. One time l took the seats out (not the drivers obvs) and had 13 people standing in it, heads out of the roof, on a 4 mile trip to a country pub.

Them were the days ...
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 5:59am
It would appear that the orange twat in in chief is blaming the latest U.S. massacres on the media, immigration, 'bad people'... almost everything is at fault it seems. Apart from the fact that white supremacist psychopaths can go down the road and buy an automatic assault rifle easier than a mobile phone contract.
BlueTrain View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlueTrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:05am
The whole white supremist thing is just to fool people. The world is run by rich, old, men. You don't have to be white. And that's another thing: who gets to say who's white--or white enough? There was a time in history when someone with a funny haircut got to say who got to be German and who couldn't be German any more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 238239240241242 282>
  Share Topic