denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 1:57pm
... and that said as a Moderator

Thank you
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 8:13am
Nice 740GL on a B plate at the bottom of my street this morning

whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 4:13am
Check this madness out.. Mini-soul is off on a school residential for a few days.. my Mrs was smirking this morning because ours was the only kid with a rucky while all of the other children turned up with a suitcase on wheels...an hour later they rang her up to say that he didn't have enough stuff to go with, he only had two spare pairs of pants n' socks, no shower gel, no shampoo, only one spare pair of joggers ect ect

My Mrs said "fret not, he goes wild camping with dad all the time and doesn't wash for days on end, i pack him a weeks worth of spare underwear and he comes home in the pants he left in, often wearing his PJ's as a base layer" "He will be fine"... but they insisted, saying that we checked his bag because he was the only one with a small rucksack..
That being the same 'small' rucksack my Mrs took to South America for a month+

...They're going to the YHA at Edale for 2 nights Confused Wacko
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 4:25am
You’ll have Social Services knocking on your door for child neglect!
Helixing my inner beanie
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 8:26am
Sadly this is not surprising at all. It's the same thing here in the states. Kudos for sticking to your guns, Soul. Maybe by the end of the trip your son will teach them all something.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 10:40am
I hope the same dude.. he's probably got more experience with the outdoors than the rest of the class put together, yet he's the one who's 'not prepared'  LOL
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 11:24am
And that's exactly why they think he isn't prepared
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 12:02pm
Happy Birthday Mr Black. Hope you have a good'un!
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 3:00pm
Thanks sir. Very nice day & weekend ta.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 3:01pm
Birthday hugs Mr B, I believe it was a BIG one!
Helixing my inner beanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 282>
  Share Topic