Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 12:44pm
I saw a pair of Full Count's 'in the wild' today, first time ive seen a pair in real life and they looked great! I will add them to my very short, short list of JP denim sightings

I probably need to get out more...
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 1:19pm
Full Counts are great, a beautiful denim, with a surprising amount (in my opinion anyway) of vertical falling. I’ll start wearing mine again next month.
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 1:22pm
They were a good cut too and sized well, if i wasn't so asocial i would have complemented him.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 1:44pm
Nah, you did the right thing. First rule of denim club...
Helixing my inner beanie
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 2:58pm
Anything more than a curt nod is unnecessary. Unwanted in fact. The only time anyone has commented on my 'fades' I was horrified.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 1:34pm
Calling Dubblo - did you enjoy all the Sheffieldness of the first episode of the new Doctor Who? I think the Doc may actually be from West Yorkshire though!
Helixing my inner beanie
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 1:51pm
She's from Huddersfield

It was nice to have all the northern accents going on, and she's great. but I found the story a bit boring. 
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 1:56pm
Bradley Walsh’s West Ham scarf stole the show for me... ⚒

My daughter loved having a female doctor, I think she’s hooked now.
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 11:06pm
Yes the media are feminising leading roles quicker than you can say Harvey Weinstein.. LOL
We loved it! my kid was most impressed by the Volvo 240.
Back in the summer while collecting Pokemon my Mrs spotted the Tardis at the bottom of Duke Street with the film crew milling around so we knew something was afoot but the scene must have hit the editing room floor. I think her police officer sidekick is from Sheffield.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 3:02am
Notable Sheffield tourist hotspots featured:
- Bramall Lane
- Park Hill flats (at night in the background)
- tall building and observation wheel
- 00’s workshop where the alien (Tim Shaw) killed a bloke and later the Doctor made a sonic screwdriver (in a style somewhere between the A-Team and Blue Peter)
Helixing my inner beanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 282>
  Share Topic