Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 11:22am
Epic!

...and a very nice touch is that the SBS guy with a rubber dinghy is indeed sporting a classic Royal Marines moustache.

Too much Denim - too little time...
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Goo'on Doc!

How did you find my secret dance video?
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Dr_Heech Dr_Heech wrote:

^was gonna send this to Gonboogaloo.

Did you read the credits carefully, Doc?  I'm pretty sure she must have had a hand in it.
HP Sauce
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 1:19am
Recently went to 'The Peddlers (food) Market' in Sheffield, Its basically a bunch of middle-class wankers dressed in working class attire from yesteryear selling ridiculously overpriced ethically sourced food while mocking the affordable food choices of the true working class... bit like the food version of denimbro Wink
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:00am
^next time just walk past them eating a Gregg's slice and a smile.
That should settle any major anxieties.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:45am
Your not far from the truth there Chaz, its located in part of the old industrial quarter which has been sanitised and subsequently faux-industrialised i bought a £9 lamb burger which was lovely, my bro-in-law asked if they did vegan or veggie burgers for him my sis-in-law and niece, "yes we do they're the same price £9" he said to me 'im not paying £27 for 3 veggie burgers' so the flat cap wearing wankers suggested he could go to Gregg's instead.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 12:51pm
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 6:20pm
Bob Dale, I had to do some digital forensics to recreate your hyperlink, but I read that bill and agree wholeheartedly with you on the saving grace of term limits.  Hateful and shameful stuff in that proposed legislation.  

HP Sauce
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 10:42am
So.. my photobucket account is up for renewal in June sometime, but l like so many here, will not be updating it. Main reason being that they want want $399.99 for the same dealy that up until now, has cost me $50. I have never liked photobucket and have struggled with tons of issues over the years, some are due to my ineptitude, but most are the fault of 'them'.
So long story short, if anyone wants to copy/download or share any of my pics, please feel free as the door is wide open! Well at least for now.

Doc.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 11:59am
If you give me your DB log in deets for a day or two i can replace all of your photo's in the CSF thread, you can change your password thereafter.

It is daylight robbery Doc, i wouldn't pay it either but what now? are you not posting images here anymore?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 282>
  Share Topic