Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 2:19am
You grass 00!
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 3:11am
Yes sadly she was the unsuspecting victim in all this, it was worth it though to watch him squirm.
"Ive been bringing my bike in here for years Gary and you've never mentioned that it was a problem before"
No i haven't have i, funny that...
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 2:52am
Does anyone remember ‘The Hit Man and Her’?
Helixing my inner beanie
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 2:59am
Sadly, yes. Wasn't it usually on before or after Get Stuffed?
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:41am
Funnily enough Mr B, the reason I brought this up is that I was watching an old clip of the show, filmed at Mr Smith’s in Warrington circa 1989, featuring you and an underaged 00 Soul dancing in between Michaela Strachan and Clive. You were wearing a loose stripy shirt, untucked, top button done up with a waistcoat on and some baggy trousers. 00 had a billowing silky shirt (a la Mick Jagger ‘Dancing in the Streets’) tucked into some similarly loose ‘kex’. Both of you had mullets of course and 00 had a teenage bumfluff moustache.
Helixing my inner beanie
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 6:26am
Been eating cheese before bed??

talking of dancing in the streets...

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 6:54am
Be'aaave Michaela!!!

Yeah i remember that we were doing that dance where you had to grab your foot and jump through the loop with your opposite foot.

It Man and Err was on ITV late Saturday night 'up north' around 2am after 'The (televised) James Whale Radio Show' I was still at school at the time and to this day emotionally scared by an absolutely leathered Chegger's doing a naked balloon dance.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 7:11am
There was an episode of THMAH on youtube from my local meatmarket, featuring a very youthful Take That. It's a very enjoyable time capsule, fashions and people that don't tend to be documented that well... alas it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Cry

whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 7:20am
Jason Orange was a regular dancer on the show, I’m informed.
Helixing my inner beanie
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:28am
'i'm informed'. yeah right. How's the Orange shrine?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 282>
  Share Topic