denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching? (TV)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 7:02pm
American Pickers
Sons of Anarchy
Better Call Saul
House of Cards
Peaky Blinders
Walking Dead
Narcos

Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2016 at 2:05pm
just watched Sicario , Benicio Del Toro's character was soo cool 

Edited by Flash - 23 Apr 2016 at 2:55pm
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 9:51am
 Karate Kid is on Comedy Central at 6:30 ..... guess thats my sunday night sorted  
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 5:42am
Not sure how I feel about the current season of Game of Thrones.  Wasn't going to watch it because it's ahead of the books now. But decided, especially after seeing the first two episodes this season, that there's enough difference from the books that it can be watched.  Throw in a feeling that Martin isn't actually going to finish the books before he dies, and I figured if I want any kind of resolution, I better watch the show.  Rethinking that after last night's death's and revelations.  I feel the events north of the wall in last night's episode would have been better served in print than on screen.  Does a disservice to the characters, the story, and the readers that have invested years in the books to have major plot points revealed on TV. Especially when it was revealed in the post show info segment that the events of the episode were Martin's plans, not something added or changed by the show writers.   
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:26am
Glad I decided to watch this season on GoT.  The Door and the Battle of the Bastards were two of the best episodes of the series.  

Finally started watching Peaky Blinders. Finished season 1, and two episodes into 2. Good, though I could do without the soundtrack.     
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 3:14pm
Game of Thrones for me too Setterman and I've just started watching seasons 2 of Gomorrah and 3 of Penny Dreadful.
Helixing my inner beanie
Majormajor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majormajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 5:00pm
Just wrote complete bollocks - too late to update it properly. More tomorrow!Dead
Majormajor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majormajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 2:48pm
Just finished Penny Dreadful - very good.

Just downloaded 5 years worth of Hell On Wheels - a Western with railways - what could be wrong with that?

Have a look on BBC iPlayer at The Living And The Dead.

The whole series (6 episodes) is available before TV transmission. Well worth watching - it will make you JUMP....
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 3:20pm
The Night Manager was great. Enjoying season two of Bloodlines.
John B
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Maynard Fried-San Maynard Fried-San wrote:

Game of Thrones for me too Setterman and I've just started watching seasons 2 of Gomorrah and 3 of Penny Dreadful.

Are you up to date with the series (GoT)?  After last night's finale, I'm excited for book six to come out.  There's so much more going on in the books, I'm looking forward to how those story lines play out because they're going to be quite a bit different from the show.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic