Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching? (TV)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 10:44am
There's 11 seasons! (or at least there is on this entirely legitimate streaming service) so i'm not expecting the script quality to last much past season 5.

There's two FBI agents maynard, Mulder and Scully who wear looses fitting suits and oversized trench coats while investigating unexplained criminal cases or X-Files if you will. More often than not they're thwarted but 'The Truth is Out There'  Imagine Dempsey & Makepeace meets 3rd Rock
I'll endorse anything for cash
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 11:33am
Thanks chum, I knew it was about aliens and that Catalonia sang a song about “Mullder and Scull-ee” but that was the limit of my knowledge. I’ve never seen Dempsey and Makepeace either (no need to explain though!) but absolutely lapped up 3rd Rock.

I have the complete DVD box set of the 2000s-era Battlestar Galactica to get through at some stage so may have to fake a long-term sickness to create the time!
Helixing my inner beanie
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:36pm
Early X-files = good (mostly)
Battlestar = good (mostly)

Because they did a Deadwood movie (to wrap things up) - we've decided to re-watch the TV series … without doubt THEE best TV show ever, I love every nuance of every expletive
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 7:45pm
the kettering incident, sort of like x-flies set in tasmania, is slow, but gripping.
rakuten is entertainment
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 12:35am
Recapping season 3 of The Man in the High Castle in anticipation of the final season coming out soon. They really have done a magnificent job with it so far.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 12:51am
Fleabag, as pointed to by 02, followed by broadchurch, as Olivia Colman was so funny in fleabag, but not here, with a surprise visit from fleabag.
Oroborus.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 11:36am
A lot of Curious George on the pbs kids app .
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 11:48am
Top Boy
Kim’s Convenience
The Chi
Succession
John B
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 11:45am
I’m watching the first season of Blue Peter on Netflix. They have the whole back catalogue and rumour has it they’re about to seal the deal for Magpie soon.
Helixing my inner beanie
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

Fleabag, as pointed to by 02, followed by broadchurch, as Olivia Colman was so funny in fleabag, but not here, with a surprise visit from fleabag.
Oroborus.

Give her a whirl on ‘Peep show’. Her comedic roots. Brilliant show.
John B
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
  Share Topic