denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching? (TV)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 1:33am
That’ll explain the bushy tail you have then Foxy
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 1:50am
...and his (unnaturally) bright eyes.

I wasn’t even born then!
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 3:28am
I caught some TV series at the weekend, ive got no idea what channel, somewhere in no mans land...  it was Shaun Ryder driving around the countryside with a sidekick meeting other crackpot's sorry alien abductees and discussing their 'findings' in the chip shop, apparently Shaun was 15 when he was 'abducted'
A brilliant piece of television, Shaun looked quite well so it must have been recorded a few years ago.

'Shaun Ryder on UFO's' not to be missed!
I'll endorse anything for cash
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 12:03pm
The man that can remember more of the 60s than he can of the 80s and 90s

Anyhoo - I’ve been watching ‘The Boys’

Bloody brilliant series ... funny, brutal, black, horrific, sharp

A great dismantling of the two great pillars of modern (mostly) American culture as well as having a good kick at a few other issues
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 6:09am
I haven't got much work on this week so ive been watching The X-Files from Season1, i didn't own a TV through most of the 90's so ive never seen the early episodes, i'm really into it!! and i'm not usually one for TV drama. I'm up to Season 2 (although some episodes wouldn't stream) where Scully has just woken up from a coma, its a nailbiter.
Foxy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 12:43am
I have X-Files and Twin Peaks on DVD put aside for binge (re-)watching at some point in the future, but I'm not sure if it will be a rewarding experience.

tried this with House, but around season 4 or so it turned sour.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 1:57am
Think on tho, i haven't been spoiled by the likes of Peaky Blinders, Boardwalk Empire, Fleabag and ....err Treasure Island with Bear Grylls.

Ive just watched the one when the volcanologist has a new fungal lifeform growing out of his throat, it was ace! Thankfully Scully is now back to full strenth hiking up a volcano in Oregon, she was at deaths door yesterday afternoon.
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:34am
I’ve honestly never watched X-Files, what’s it about?
Helixing my inner beanie
RIOT391 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIOT391 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 6:15am
Binge streaming SEAL Team Seasons 1 & 2 in the evenings. I'm all caught up now and ready for Season 3.
Well, goin' pretty fast, looked behind, A-here come the devil doin' ninety-nine - GV
eastwest View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eastwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 9:35am
Early X-Files were the better ones. For any with Netflix, Ozark is a good binge watch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
  Share Topic