Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ooe Yofukuten & Co

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 10:24am
Glad to hear it!
Neil View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 10:09am
Glad to hear everyone's digging their Saddle Pants! These were a really fun project for us to do with OA and I'm enormously pleased with the jeans. I've been wearing my sample pair for about 3-4 months now, just starting to get some nice fading...

Sizing on these is a bit different than what most folks are used to - they are unsanforized, once washed, so the waistband has shrunk quite a bit. The jeans will stretch out to the tagged waist size -- eg size 36 will stretch to 36" after wearing. If you're in between sizes / on the fence, we recommend sizing up.

Also there are two patch variations - one has Jeremy riding the horse, the other has me, and they're randomly distributed on the sizes.

4/5 shop employees have a pair of saddle pants - even Mari who wears a size 29. 
denimbitch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denimbitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 11:37am
Anyone have any wear pics of their db01? I've been wearing mine quite a bit, but would love to see others.
Inimitable N! View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Inimitable N! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 2:49pm
-bumped- for the folks over on the DB contest/collab thread
Docblue View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Docblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:19pm

one of my 2 ooe  a 41027XX tailormade years ago   notice the  colored stiching

hello everyone its been a long time

Docblue View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Docblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:33pm

pics sux sorry
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:11pm
At least we have a real doctor on the forum now rather than that charlatan who goes around editing posts and banning members under the guise of being a 'moderator'.
Helixing my inner beanie
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:14pm
^^A man of few words, but good to see you posting again er.. doc!
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Maynard Fried-San Maynard Fried-San wrote:

At least we have a real doctor on the forum now rather than that charlatan who goes around editing posts and banning members under the guise of being a 'moderator'.

You're not still sore about that Levis red thread young man?

Thread cleanup in minus 10, 9, 8..
Docblue View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Docblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 4:37am
Thanks dude. Good to see old members
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
  Share Topic