denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Freewheelers/Bootleggers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 455456457458459 543>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 1:33pm
I'm holding out for a leather jacket from them
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 1:57pm
What do you have in mind dude?
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 2:07pm
My heart is set on the light brown Brakeman coat right now, but I also like the caboose jacket quite a lot as well.

I will try as much as I can on. My Himel Grizzly was the last jacket I expected to fall in love with which is why I am very grateful for the opportunity to actually go and try the jackets on in person.

Unfortunately, with this and the White Kloud purchase, I likely will not be able to buy much, if anything else.
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 3:20pm
The Wright Flyer will be a definite pick-up for me. Also like the Hammersmith, Steeldriver, cpo, and Brakeman shirts.

@Dude for what it's worth I think you'd pull off the Brakeman coat well and it would be nice to have a shape/length brown jacket that is different from your grizz
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 3:47pm
Thank you A_see!

I think you're right. I've tried on a Canuck and I liked how it looked on me and that is fairly similar to the Brakeman. It's definitely not like my grizzly or A2 which is why I think it is the best choice.

The Wright Flyer vest is also incredible. Not something I would pick up, but I can't wait for fit pics of it from the Bros.
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 3:58pm
You might want to look at the Journeyman as well if your into Black leather at all. Freewheelers Deerskin is amazing in my experience, and again something even more different from your grizz in hand and texture.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 4:20pm
I appreciate the suggestion and I will try it on if I can, but I'm not much into black leather. I am excited to see FW deerskin in person though.
BrassTacks View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrassTacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 8:48am

Just picked up this beast from the post office!

Fabric is soft, heavy, textured and very dark almost black in dim light the picture really doesn't do it justice.
This is my seconed shirt from Freewheelers and I'm absolutely obsessed.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 8:53am
^That looks great!

FWs CPO pattern is definitely a modern classic.
BrassTacks View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrassTacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 9:15am
I also received a pair of the 13.5oz denim Derrikman overalls, but they have to wait till I'm out of work to be introduced to my butt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 455456457458459 543>
  Share Topic