denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Freewheelers/Bootleggers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 543>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrWorkingMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:28am
Hi! First of all I agree with Hollows! Very accurate description of what has happened.
There are some items that is good even in this collection and there has been some good things in the past collections too! I have seen a vest in this collection that I at least will buy and a winter jacket that I think is really good! And there is also some items left in the summer collection that is worth waiting for, some good shirts and duck pants.
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 5:06pm
A Gold Miner jacket showed up on my doorstep yesterday. I've been kind of drawn to it since first seeing pictures of it but had other things that my money needed to go toward. Then a few weeks back I was able to check out Jeef's in person and that made me want it even more. Flash forward to last week and I was able to snag one in my size from Pancho&Lefty for 50% off.

This fabric is a really nice 60/40 linen/cotton, neppy, and lots of texture. My crap phone picture don't do it justice. It suits my needs perfectly for a lightweight summer jacket or layer.
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 5:08pm
Awesome jacket! I would love to be able to see that fabric in person. Love those pockets as well. Freewheelers seem to have a special gift with pocket designs.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 7:31pm
I was definitely tempted by that item. very cool!
The Librarian View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Librarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 7:49am
Thanks for the help.

Edited by The Librarian - 23 Jul 2017 at 5:33pm
ongaku View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ongaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 9:07am
Hard to tell for me with only these pics, but AFAIK the easiest way to tell is by the red tag: 47s are printed on both sides, and the 51s are only printed on one side.
Apologies for the (in this case) useless advice...

Edited by ongaku - 23 Jul 2017 at 4:06am
Jeef View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 5:27pm
Looks like 47s to me. 51s have lighter color patch
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 11:55pm
Here's pics of some of the upcoming Winter collection for the bros who haven't seen any of it yet.
This collection is growing on me the more I've seen of it.

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Im still predicting tucked pants

2016^
Originally posted by A_See A_See wrote:

Here's pics of some of the upcoming Winter collection for the bros who haven't seen any of it yet.

Monkeys....Typewriters...

scmah174 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scmah174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 6:35am
Sorry to flame but....I don't think this is the right way to do things.

I've got a lost button on my greasemonkey pants and thought it would be better to replace with an original.  10 emails later to DR and to the dealer that sold me the pants....back and forth "I can't help you" as a result.  They asked me to ship my pants back for 1 button instead of sending the button to me. 
I could not believe it.  

I felt like the Michael Douglas character in Black Rain,  I'm ready to hit my own head with a kendo stick.

$200+ pants and the customer service was rifuckindiculous.
Hey FW, FU never again. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 543>
  Share Topic