denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Denimbro - Introduce your self

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 50>
Author
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ikereme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 1:30pm
Hello everyone,

You can call me Ike. Always been into clothing in the blandest way possible. Just like the way stuff looks and the unique contexts behind them. Just got my first pair of '91 Levi's 501xx (which im sure is kiddie shit) and wound up getting super into this whole denim culture. Just here to poke around and learn more. Cheers!
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by ikereme ikereme wrote:

Hello everyone,

You can call me Ike. Always been into clothing in the blandest way possible. Just like the way stuff looks and the unique contexts behind them. Just got my first pair of '91 Levi's 501xx (which im sure is kiddie shit) and wound up getting super into this whole denim culture. Just here to poke around and learn more. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum!
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 7:01pm
Welcome Ike! Glad you’re here.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 4:15pm
Welcome!
BlùPatína View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BlùPatína Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 4:13pm
Hey everyone!!! Names Oscar. Really excited to meet new folks. And share my love for denim;vintage workwear. I have no collection but hey we need to start somewhere. On the other hand I’m also teaching myself to sew my own jeans 👖 from scratch so I hope I can share what I learn with all of you; this also includes mending techniques like shashiko/boro patch work. I want to learn/ share every aspect of making a pair of clothing that will evolve with character overtime. BlúPatìna.
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 4:19pm
Welcome Oscar! Be sure to show us what you’re working on, we’re always interested in handiwork.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 7:25pm
Welcome! I look forward to seeing your work.
Terminator View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2020 at 2:17am
Welcome Oscar, I look forward to seeing your stuff. I need some more boro in my collection
lesoccident View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lesoccident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2020 at 6:21pm
Hey everyone! I recently found you guys and decided to make an account. I'm hoping to post some of my recent outfits and learn some more from everyone!
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2020 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by lesoccident lesoccident wrote:

Hey everyone! I recently found you guys and decided to make an account. I'm hoping to post some of my recent outfits and learn some more from everyone!

Hello and welcome! 🙂
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 50>
  Share Topic