Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Denimbro - Introduce your self

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 50>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Duke Duke wrote:

But how would we ever know?

I suspect that he's Kevin Spacey but my NDA forbids me to divulge...Woops!
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 3:40pm
I’d just like to say hello and welcome (back) duke
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 11:56pm
That’s really very much appreciated RR - thank you
kayjwill View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayjwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 11:31pm
Hi there, my name is Kaylee. I've recently found two vintage Levi's corduroy pants. They're:
new with tags, made in USA, white tab with little e on waist instead with no pockets,  and cotton/polyester material. They have stretchy waistlines and plastic single button fly with zip. 

I've searched everything possible online, but only seem to find other cord pants. This are thinner material and neon colors. I was wondering if anyone could help identify the age of these ? I was thinking '60s but I'm unsure. I can't seem to find anything about them online. Thank you in advance!

Also, sorry the uploader wasn't working past the 1st link. So you might need to copy/paste to see them. 

https://imgur.com/a/95RSljU
https://imgur.com/a/c2W8BMD
kayjwill View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayjwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 11:41pm
Actually just saw the date 1978 on the tag, but does anyone have any info on these pants?
Terminator View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Terminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:08pm
Hi all, I’m Nathan. I’m an Australian living in Zurich, Switzerland following London. My denim and workwear is mostly restricted to weekends, but I’m quite into Timeworn, Freewheelers, Bryceland’s and RMC amongst others.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:20pm
Welcome!
Terminator View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Terminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:02am
Originally posted by CSL CSL wrote:

Welcome!

Thanks!
RIOT391 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RIOT391 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 5:56am
Welcome!
Well, goin' pretty fast, looked behind, A-here come the devil doin' ninety-nine - GV
Rhodes View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 8:28am
Hello, I am Rodrigo (Rhodes) from Portugal. I discover this forum when searching specifics about models of Levis Vintage Clothing.
I have a few questions, one are about sizes and another is about is where to post to ask information a about a model. The first I found a thread about it and will post there, the latter I ask where I can post my question (section or thread if already exist).
Best regards to all!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 50>
  Share Topic