denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Denimbro - Introduce your self

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 50>
Author
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robinacion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by HP Sauce HP Sauce wrote:

Let's just say I have a mercenary heart, Mr. Black.  I'm hoping to buy Robinacion's cast-offs.  Evil Smile
Unfortunately my cast-offs are in limbo right now until I get marketplace privileges but if you dabble in trades I'm your huckleberry. Again with the creepiness
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 3:28am
^ ???
Too much Denim - too little time...
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 3:31am
Originally posted by a_waver a_waver wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Amy; I just started getting into denim but I'm loving everything I've learned so far!

Welcome Amy! 
Too much Denim - too little time...
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 4:30am
Originally posted by robinacion robinacion wrote:

Unfortunately my cast-offs are in limbo right now until I get marketplace privileges but if you dabble in trades I'm your huckleberry. Again with the creepiness

Ha!  The next time I screw up with a purchase and am looking for a tradesy, robinacion, you will most definitely be considered my very best huckleberry friend. 

Sadly, I've been hitting the mark rather well in my recent acquisitions, including a wonderful pair of Roys that I acquired from Sansome.  These jeans are the business and the seam finishing is so extraordinary that I have to restrain myself from showing off their inner loveliness in public places.  
HP Sauce
robinacion View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote robinacion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 10:37am
Originally posted by HP Sauce HP Sauce wrote:

Originally posted by robinacion robinacion wrote:

Ha!  The next time I screw up with a purchase and am looking for a tradesy, robinacion, you will most definitely be considered my very best huckleberry friend. 

Sadly, I've been hitting the mark rather well in my recent acquisitions, including a wonderful pair of Roys that I acquired from Sansome.  These jeans are the business and the seam finishing is so extraordinary that I have to restrain myself from showing off their inner loveliness in public places.  

Nice, I love Roy's attention to detail! I wonder how he'll fare with the recent cone mills closure. You may have a relic there...
kowalski View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kowalski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 5:38am
Hi All 
Here Kowalski. I LOVE DENIM  especially LVSHeart

I'm glad I could log in hereBeer

Best regards 
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 5:42am
Welcome Kowalski.
Just to let you know that you full control over your posts. Go to 'post options' (top of each post) and you can edit or delete what you wish.

Have fun mate!

kowalski View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kowalski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 5:49am
Originally posted by Dr_Heech Dr_Heech wrote:

Welcome Kowalski.
Just to let you know that you full control over your posts. Go to 'post options' (top of each post) and you can edit or delete what you wish.

Have fun mate!

OK Thumbs Up

the hardest first stepWink

Dutchy View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dutchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 10:54am
Im aslo new in the forum. My name is Dutchy dutch man 22 years old, and interesting in the American workwear scene. Im the I'm the youngest member? 
Follow me on Pinterest: FREEDOM RIDER
Dutchy View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dutchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Dutchy Dutchy wrote:

Im aslo new in the forum. My name is Dutchy dutch man 22 years old, and interesting in the American workwear scene. I'm the youngest member? 
Follow me on Pinterest: FREEDOM RIDER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 50>
  Share Topic