denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I never

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

Originally posted by illumin8em illumin8em wrote:

^^ coulda saved some of those for later to continue the thread 00. 8 of your 14 I'm the same on by the way.

I've never tasted coffee

The denimbro rule book- page 12 section 3-b clearly states- anyone who has never-at least- tasted coffee- is here by banned from the site- and ordered to the nearest coffee shop, to at least taste one of the simple pleasures in life.

Dangit! but I'm not supposed to have caffeine... I knew I should have had somebody smart help me read that rule book. Maybe Hollows will lend a hand decipher now that we're living in the same shire
The Jerry View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by eastwest eastwest wrote:

Never managed to give up smoking for 20 years (promised my 9 year I would when 40, I am now giving by up)

As a former heavy smoker of 2 packs a day (for 15 years) do yourself a favor and get Alan Carr's book on how to quit smoking. I haven't smoked for 5 years now so go get yourself a copy and keep your promise!
DarinS. View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarinS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:00pm
I gave up smoking also. I was a machinist and we always had a smoke hanging out of our mouths in the shop I worked in, Carrillo Rod in San Clemente. I smoked about 2 packs a day. Camel non filters and lucky strikes. Nobody bums those. I just quit one day, but I'm pretty stubborn when I make up my mind so it wasn't so difficult for me. Good luck quitting, after a short time you really notice how strong cigs can smell when someone has just finished one.
Okay
DarinS. View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarinS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:13pm
I've never:
Owned a pair of flip flops
Been arrested
Had a kid (accused once but DNA ruled it out)
Been Scuba Diving
Parachuted
Been Surfing (I live close to the beach)

Okay
xallanx View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 9:24pm
I've never been to Canada.

I've never eaten circus peanuts (the cheap orange candies that are molded in the shape of peanuts). Are they delicious?
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 10:59pm
I've never eaten shrimp, lobster, or any of the other insects which live underwater .

I've never seen the following movies :
- fast and furious 1-17
- the matrix
- lord of the rings

I've never flown over an ocean.

I've never skateboarded even kind of like a human being -( - but in middle school I was really good at carrying and sitting on one I bought at wal-mart)

I've never eaten turkey jerky.

I've never used dip (snuff)

I've never caught a fish.

I've never shaved my legs.

I've never siphoned gasoline.

I've never parasailed or hanglided.

I've never ironed a pair of pants.

I've never properly parallel parked a car. I've also never gotten a ticket for being too far from the curb.

I've never started a fire with a single match.

I've never fired a semi-automatic weapon.

Ive never hit a bullseye playing darts.

I've never beaten a single video game.

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by DarinS. DarinS. wrote:

I've never:
Owned a pair of flip flops
Been arrested
Had a kid (accused once but DNA ruled it out)
Been Scuba Diving
Parachuted
Been Surfing (I live close to the beach)

Have you lived in Southern California your entire life? No flip flops This is more shocking than never tasting coffee before- I get the no surfing- I've only been body surfing, and I've lived here since day one......no flip flops- I think you might be breaking the law.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 11:08pm
I'm going to go out on a limb Bob- and add another to your list
I've never sold drugs.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 11:11pm
No bullseye- have you only played one time? How the F*~k do you do that?
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Bob Dale Bob Dale wrote:

I've never eaten shrimp, lobster, or any of the other insects which live underwater .

I've never seen the following movies :
- fast and furious 1-17
- the matrix
- lord of the rings

I've never flown over an ocean.

I've never skateboarded even kind of like a human being -( - but in middle school I was really good at carrying and sitting on one I bought at wal-mart)

I've never eaten turkey jerky.

I've never used dip (snuff)

I've never caught a fish.

I've never shaved my legs.

I've never siphoned gasoline.

I've never parasailed or hanglided.

I've never ironed a pair of pants.

I've never properly parallel parked a car. I've also never gotten a ticket for being too far from the curb.

I've never started a fire with a single match.

I've never fired a semi-automatic weapon.

Ive never hit a bullseye playing darts.

I've never beaten a single video game.

Bob; When you're out for denimbruin next, all of it, my treat.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic