Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I never

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 10:46am
I really should wear that free pair of CSF I received, or perhaps send them back
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 12:24pm
If you're one of these inflencer twats and someone gives you an expensive pair of jeans free of charge that fall to pieces.. say McCoys for instance are you still under obligation to say that they're great?
I'll endorse anything for cash
bartlebyyphonics View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 12:30pm
I never liked the phrase 'moving forward'
I never wore csf or tanuki or fw (but think option 1 and 3 sound pretty good)
I never thought there would be moments I'd prefer bourbon to scotch
I never thought I'd buy a pair of rw pecos (damn comfy btw)
julian-wolf View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote julian-wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 12:41pm
A couple of years ago when I was very active in Reddit's denim scene I got sent a pair of pre-release Naked & Famous jeans to wear & write about. They weren't all too impressive, and I said so, and no one's offered me any free jeans since then…I can't imagine why

00, at least with you we know from the start that you're only in it for the ££—if only more "influencers" would be so forthcoming with their forum signatures, it'd be easy to know who to trust
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 1:51pm
Good for you Julian Cool

Absolutely, mr r was generous enough to give an entire sub-forum over to the shops for no charge just to keep their 'payed for opinions' out of the brands threads i'm pretty sure that sufu still make you pay for a dedicated shop thread, they would ban you in the old days if you were caught out (that's what happened to Lewis from Superdenim) yet nowadays its all fine to have an opinion biased by $$$.
Kiya should be pissed paying for the privilege while others less transparent characters are being paid on the d-low.
I'll endorse anything for cash
BlueTrain View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 2:21am
I never drank coffee until the place I worked started providing it for free. That was over 30 years ago and the place is now a country & western music "venue" outside Washington, D.C.

I lived in Germany for two years and never heard an accordion. However, I did see a lot of men wearing lederhosen on the weekends.

I've never been to Spain but I've been to Oklahoma. In 1965.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 10:19pm
I never looked at sufu
dislectic
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by smoothsailor smoothsailor wrote:

I never looked at sufu

Same.
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 2:13am
Originally posted by smoothsailor smoothsailor wrote:

I never looked at sufu

I didn’t even know what SuFu was until very recently

Even then it was only after I found myself on the site (google search for FW) that I realised what the acronym was ...
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 11:28am
Ive never been to Connecticut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic