Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I never

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 1:05am
Holy-crap, no coffee!! ide had 9 spoon fulls before 7.30am, its a basic necessity just to function as a human being.
Originally posted by DarinS. DarinS. wrote:

Been Surfing (I live close to the beach)

Im a really weak swimmer (i can run/cycle all day long just can't swim particularly strongly) Once upon a time i was in south american at some surfing mecca, got carried away and bought a body-board. Too embarrassed to run with Z-Boys types i waited until the beach was deserted, coincidentally this was when a huge storm was brewing Confused and only the hardest of core surfers remained near the rocks, "nows my chance to practice" i thought, i stayed well clear of the of the z-boys probably half a mile down the beach (lady-soul was busy sleeping off a Caipirinah induced hangover). Paddled out in the rain and waited for a wave when all of a sudden i was lifted a good 20' in the air, saw the horizon disappear, looked down and saw the sand at the sea bottom being dragged up (this was going to hurt) long story short, it was the closest ive been to death, i was wrapped up in some washing machine type waves with nobody to hear me scream, eventually i managed to drag myself out the sea and sat under a palm tree counting my blessings/fingers, the pressure in my face was unbearable and then i heard a loud pop like your ears popping on a plane but it came from my face and seawater came gushing out of my nasal cavity, there must have been half a cup full.
A street kid came up to me and said "are you ok" Yes, only just, cool do you want to buy some crack?
True story.
Originally posted by Bob Dale Bob Dale wrote:

I've never ironed a pair of pants.

I've never ironed anything Bob Embarrassed
Originally posted by HP Sauce HP Sauce wrote:

Oh, and I've never wittingly ingested hard drugs. 

The old Rohypnol eh?

Due to a period of prolonged (lets call it) "youthfull exhuberance" i can't visit America as a tourist using our 'Visa Waiver Program' Ouch heady times those early to mid 90's

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 1:43am
Originally posted by eastwest eastwest wrote:

impressive read OO, my wife has a lot in common with you!
Never read the bible

She sounds like a very fine woman eastwest! a keeper.

Ive never read the bible either, sang the national anthem or recited the lords prayer.

I just don't know the words...
eastwest View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eastwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 2:28am
I do have a copy The Jerry and if will power alone doesn't cut it I will read it. Funny thing was shortly after the initial hype about his book he was pap'd smoking outside a TV studio. "Do as I say".

DarinS, wish I had that stubborn will power, get it in waves but it's not a permanent fixture in my make up. Good for you man!

OO, your heady influenced US visa line did raise a smile between sips of my second cup of coffee. Let alone the surfs up story.

Bob: No shellfish? BBQ prawns?

DarinS. View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarinS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

Have you lived in Southern California your entire life? No flip flops This is more shocking than never tasting coffee before- I get the no surfing- I've only been body surfing, and I've lived here since day one......no flip flops- I think you might be breaking the law.

True story, no flip flops ever. I lived here is Southern California most of my life with, with a stint living in Bridgeport in Mono County, South Lake Tahoe, and Topaz Nevada when I was younger. Lived in Central America for about six months, and Italy for about the same. Flip flops are worn here in the most inappropriate settings like slightly upscale restaurants and I refuse to participate.  
Okay
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 5:40am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Bumping a neglected old thread.... Ive never

Owned a smart-phone

Never been on a stag night

Never kept a denim-dairy Evil Smile

Never written my CV or been to a job interview

Never seen a football match

Never watched... Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Friends, Game of Thrones, The Sapranos, Sex in the City, Sherlock, The Office, Lost, The Wire, ect ect.....ect

Never mistakenly sent a photo of my own genitals to a co-worker

Ive never been to a Starbucks, Nero's, or Costa Coffee

Never been on facebook

Never used the word 'jawnz' or the term 'sick fadez'

Never tied a tie

Never purchased anything from the i-tunes store

On the flip i have been off my face at least 3000 times more than shorty

Done all of the above... except the genitals selfie thing - at least not mistakenly!
Too much Denim - too little time...
spork141 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spork141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 5:46am
THis thread should have shut down with 00's post because I cant beat "I never tied a tie"

umm....I never attended jury duty?
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 5:58am
I've been to paradise, but i've never been to me!!

I've never been to a Nando's, or a Harvester
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 6:31am
Bob Dale, DarinS:  I salute you both as America's last bulwarks against complete depravity.

00, no rohypnal.  Someone thought it would be amusing to see what would happen if they slipped a tab of LSD into my drink without my knowing.  The results scared the bleep out of them and me.  I recall seeing an iron morph into an angry penguin and a lot of crazy stuff happening with the walls and ceilings.

Rather than take me to the hospital, the guys dumped me on my parents' front porch.  Luckily, the M&P just thought I'd had too many Mai Tai cocktails.

Needless to say, I treat irons with a certain wary respect today and have never, ever felt tempted to experiment with pharmaceuticals. 
HP Sauce
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 7:47am
Originally posted by DarinS. DarinS. wrote:

Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

Have you lived in Southern California your entire life? No flip flops This is more shocking than never tasting coffee before- I get the no surfing- I've only been body surfing, and I've lived here since day one......no flip flops- I think you might be breaking the law.

True story, no flip flops ever. I lived here is Southern California most of my life with, with a stint living in Bridgeport in Mono County, South Lake Tahoe, and Topaz Nevada when I was younger. Lived in Central America for about six months, and Italy for about the same. Flip flops are worn here in the most inappropriate settings like slightly upscale restaurants and I refuse to participate.  

It's quite annoying. I have flip flops for walking just outside my house and when I will not be getting out of my car. Otherwise, I refuse to wear them.

I've never smoked weed, which apparently makes me very strange in my age group here in Cali...
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 8:42am
ive never used the word Cali- for California- but I understand if you listened to NY rappers growing up- or your not originally from California......I totally get not liking flip flops- but at least you have owned a pair living here.....as for the no smoking the Devils weed- I get that too, it's not for everyone- it's a little strange, but not really.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic