Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Engineer Boots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 112>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 12:03pm
the attractions boots are very nice, what I like about them is that they are somewhat sleek and they look tuf. The foot part looks a bit like a dress shoe
dislectic
Ben View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 12:15pm
Surprisingly, I think I like the steer version better.  It is really strange how shiny and immune to creasing they are- but i dig it.  

I swear I've also seen a horween horsebutt version in a picture, but I've never seen anyone owning a pair like that.
Happy Hooligan View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Happy Hooligan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 1:00pm
wescos  going on 10 years.
sam a View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 2:34pm
the more pictures I see of those attractions engineers the more I want to just take the risk, get some 11s and hope for the best.
illumin8em View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by sam a sam a wrote:

the more pictures I see of those attractions engineers the more I want to just take the risk, get some 11s and hope for the best.

you'll be waiting till march-april :( but do it! :)
bretron View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:39pm
Haha! Totally worth the wait... Hell, maybe you can convince em to offer another run w/brass buckles
sam a View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:16pm
yeah, its not the wait that concerns me... Im definately fine with waiting. Its whether I'll be able to squeeze my feet into them or not. I emailed them a few weeks back to see if they might be able to do a pair in 11.5 since it seems I'd be on the cusp, but no dice, I might just go for the 11s and wear them with thin socks.
Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:20pm
What size boots or shoes do you normally wear?
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 1:16am
those wescos are nice
dislectic
Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 5:33am
Originally posted by Happy Hooligan Happy Hooligan wrote:

wescos  going on 10 years.
Happy - I've been admiring those for years on your blog. I think they are one of my favorite Wesco builds.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 112>
  Share Topic