denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Engineer Boots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 112>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 4:46pm
Gorgeous! How do these fit Belopsky? Aren't you selling your previous two pairs of Engineers? 

Hopefully these are the cinderella slipper!
belopsky View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote belopsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 4:14am
They fit well!
I sold the Lofgren because I wanted the money towards these. 
I am trying to sell the Flat Head because they are half a size too small :( 

Listened to Jake and Mike's podcast this morning about the death of Flat Head, then navigated to Jake's blog and started reading his top ten and Attractions are the last on his list, el oh el.

Aries View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 4:46am
Nice, hope you get near the asking price, Engineer Boots are notoriously hard to sell on due to sizing anxieties (as I’ve found to considerable pain!).
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 9:18am
A list which seems to consists of an unaccountable unbosoming of usual with unknown and unworn in an uncommonly unafeared union 
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by belopsky belopsky wrote:

Listened to Jake and Mike's podcast this morning about the death of Flat Head, then navigated to Jake's blog and started reading his top ten and Attractions are the last on his list, el oh el.

A top ten list full of boots that are all in the top price bracket and all of which you cannot go wrong buying/owning.  If you flipped the order on it's head it still wouldn't be a bad list....  Not really sure what there is to complain about.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 11:25pm
Dude is just giving people what they want, a superficial Top 10, the Internet is full of Top 10's, they're not based on anything ffs!, "but we want well considered information Double 0" Indeed, that's why you're here, but most folks don't that's why Denimbro is going down the tubes while Reddit is still popular, It's just a sign of the modern age, the same reason why folks fill their meaningless lives with Love Island, or Live at the Apollo because their audience doesn't have to think too hard.

The overwhelming majority of people don't want to spend months on end researching what the best engineer boots are, they don't really give a fuck they just want somebody to give them a run down of the Top 10 and that's exactly what Dude is giving them. i bet half his readers have never even heard of 7 of the 10 brands mentioned...
I'll endorse anything for cash
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 12:34am
I think you just explained it better than I did Neal LOL
I don't swim. I can swim. I just don't have much cause to do so in the normal run of things.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 1:34am
You've learned nothing Mike, you need to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

When it was dry last weekend, i decided to clean the green slime off my decking, i asked Broogle "What's the best decking cleaner" and found numerous blogs claiming "Top 10 ways to Clean Your Decking" i chose #1 (only the best for my decking) and it worked a charm, just like Dude's list they all did the same biz the only difference being opinion or sponsorship but i imagine well informed chemists on the decking forums were up in arms!
Like the majority of people reading this kind of shit, I had no inclanation to understand the chemical composition of decking cleaners, i just wanted to clean my decking...

LOL

I'll endorse anything for cash
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 2:14am
What did you use in the end (genuine question)? I really need to do mine...
Helixing my inner beanie
Duke View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 2:19am
I’ve learned a couple of things:

1. You have decking

And 

2. I’m not going to get decking because you need to clean it - and I would want to know the composition of chemicals in the cleaners, but at the same time not want to use said cleaners

But I definitely don’t need to appeal to the lowest common denominator ... that’s their own fekin problem Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 112>
  Share Topic