denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Engineer Boots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 112>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2019 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Apologies, i had absolutely no idea that 'el oh el' means LOL Embarrassed i should really be more down with teen-speak.
Ive only read Jake's blog once (CSF) and that didn't pan out too well, i didn't even read his 'Engineers Top 10' ive made my assumptions based entirely on his usual MO and they're probably not far from the truth... so obviously not following Jake too closely i haven't got a fucking clue who 'Mike' is?
It's not Mike Harris is it.

I was surprised you thought this might be me- I’m too lazy to use complete sentences let alone a podcast
4444Design View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4444Design Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 5:42am
got those CHIPPEWAs dirtcheap at TKMAXX - they have been priced around 80 Euros - a fellow collector was so Kind and buy them for me in the UK and Forward 'em to Germany

with breaking in they develop that personality i really like on my boots
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 7:10am
Brass natural latino leather 4/5 yrs

dislectic
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 12:17am
Those are looking incredible. 
Aries View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 4:11am
Awesome.
belopsky View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belopsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 5:49am
Shameless plug, I am selling my size 9 Attractions Lot 444. See Marketplace. The heel height is too much for me.
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 10:08pm
Thanks dude and aries, they needed some tlc. I cleaned them and will grease them later today. Will post pictures off that.
dislectic
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by smoothsailor smoothsailor wrote:

Thanks dude and aries, they needed some tlc. I cleaned them and will grease them later today. Will post pictures off that.

Awesome! Can't wait to see that. Clap
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 6:56am

Lofgren first issue (also in need of some TLC)
John B
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 12:37pm
nice pair John.

I cleaned mine with shaving cream. Picked that up from vintage engineer boots blog. And put some leather cream on it today. They are still "wet" from the leather cream and should come out a bit lighter. I have been wearing them to my workshop, so a lot of metal dust and stuff, there was a gray hue on them. Hopefully that's gone now.

dislectic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 112>
  Share Topic