Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BRASS Tokyo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 33>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 3:26am
Simply stunning Paul! I also still struggle to get the left boot on my foot but they do fit like a glove comfiest shit i own.
I will re-insert the missing images from the op when i get 5.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 3:46am
thanks,
Duke I wear 10.5 in lofgrens they fit roomy. Role club is custom fit but I believe the box said size 11, same as these Clinch size 11. The Lofgrens are def the biggest 
dislectic
davito View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote davito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 4:06am
Congrats smoothsailor enjoy your Clinch topnotch
gonboogaloo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gonboogaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 4:09am
Agreed! These are gorgeous smoothsailor - I really love the color! I was already having enough trouble resisting the new lofgrens...
joona View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 5:00am
Thanks for the pics smoothsailor, stunning pair. Undyed latigo looks very, very promising. Looking forward to evo pics too.

Your experiences give me some hope too. I got the brown hand dyed latigo engineer boots in CN last from Pancho & Lefty ~ three months ago. Still need to break them in though. So far I've had only a chance to wear them few times indoors and once outside before I broke my ankle.. anyway, I've had some struggle getting them on without plastic bag and especially getting them off. Glad to hear that your soaking trick worked out, I may have to try it too!

I find the heel cup somewhat roomy for my very narrow ankles and there's some heel slippage due to it, I hope that the heel slippage will atleast partly go away once they are fully broken in.

By the way, they left the part below the strap undyed in the Pancho & Lefty's brown hand dyed engineer boots. I found it a bit odd, but I quite like the detail. Just a heads up for those who might consider them.

Also big thanks for Double 0 Soul for the pics (I hope you get them up again) and details about Clinch, those were really helpful when I was contemplating which engineer boots to get.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 10:10am
Done it.
Glad i could be of service joona, I went up 1.5 sizes and i still say "comfiest shit i own" like a firm handshake, but this is solely dependent on foot width. Im an E trying to make a narrow last work.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 12:04pm
How are yours coming along Double O?
Joona, if you do the soaking trick, try to wear them as long as possible , plus the next day. I,m no expert but I think it settles when its almost dry.
dislectic
Bobobears View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobobears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 7:52pm
Mine are coming Friday. Brown hand dyed. I wish they were Undyed, those look SOOO good. What size are you in red wing , I'm a 9.5, I also got clinch size 11
Ben View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 7:53pm
I'd love to see evo.

I think these look really awesome with a slightly higher heel than what I've seen, and I think how 00's are. Do yours have a higher heel smoothsailor?

Some of the side shots didn't do it for me and I think that's what it was. Also like the more square buckle as opposed to the rectangular...
Bobobears View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobobears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 7:56pm
I wonder if I can strip the dye off? If so how?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 33>
  Share Topic