Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BRASS Tokyo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 33>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 4:43am
cool Davito, did you find out about the toe? will it collapse a bit?
dislectic
davito View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote davito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 4:49am
Hi man i believe it will on pressure/usage but really like that shape and just let it go and see. I think it will stay more or less like on my buco meaning no collaps unless you force it imho. Thx Sir
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 5:07am
^ thanks I def would not force the toe to collapse , was just curious about it. Great boots enjoy them
dislectic
daizawaguy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote daizawaguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:08pm
http://blog.brass-tokyo.com

Check out the latest stuff from Brass!
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:07am
The^ HH on the classic narrow look to be drool worthy perfection! Can't get along with the bulbous toe of the work round though.

Thanks for posting man, you should chime in around here more often.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daizawaguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:11am
Thanks - I have a made to order lace up work boot with soft toe in black CXL on order, with delivery in September or so. Will post pics when I receive them, cheers!
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daizawaguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:13am
You can see more Clinch boots by Brass on the following swedish site

http://panchoandlefty.se/product-category/brand/clinch/
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote daizawaguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:50pm
Engineer boots

smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 1:54am
About 9 months ago I ordered these. Send them pictures from their own blog and told them my shoe sizes from different brands, and it was a go. Surprisingly they didn't ask for a deposit, so after about 6/7 months I asked if they forgot about me. They didn't, and here they are.
natural latigo leather on CN last, with soft toe and a thin dress half sole and catspaw heels.
The leather is very thick and sturdy. When I first put them on, I couldn't get my left foot in, so started to sweat. Used a plastic bag and slid right in. The fit is very narrow especially on the instep.
They needed to get stretched a bit so I put on 3 pairs of thick ski socks and a plastic bag and I crammed my feet in. Tried to wear them like that for a few hours per day. That didn't really work. So filled it up with warm water let it soak for half an hour and put them on to work, from 9 till 9.
Immediately I felt the leather to loosen a bit. They didn't dry in one day, it needed 3 days to completely dry. I still needed to use a plastic bag to get them on for the next 4 days, during those days I put on and off severall times. Now its all good, still snug but I guess thats the CN fit.

Some pictures, the last one came from Clinch to show they were done and cough up the dough.
Looking at the pictures I see that the left boot is a bit shorter, The left boot is also the hardest to get in.

dislectic
Duke Mantee View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Mantee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 2:43am
Terrific smoothsailor - thanks for posting these up.

What size are you in these boots v. your other engineers?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 33>
  Share Topic