denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 674675676677678 759>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:52pm
Nice pick-up Edwin. I saw that post and am thinking about picking up a pair myself.
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:01am
Apparently this lot shrinks 1.5" in the waist?? I may have to pass or be very careful with washes.
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 4:13pm
Or just pick up a pair of last year's reissue which was a very nice denim & you can size accordingly
John B
Untucked View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Untucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:35pm
(First post, outside of my quick intro)

I'm "the crazy guy that won't stop modding all the MF pieces", to include a liberty cuff removal on a 10th Anniversary CPO (Which I transplanted to the pocket flaps of my Caban Peacoat), my kakishibu Watchman, and my ballsiest piece is posted below.

I sent my natural Campus Jacket to "Pigeon Tree Crafting" about 6 months ago and had it indigo dipped.

I loved the fit and style of it, but I realized after I got it that the natural leather was just too bold & boring (Huh?) for me, so I didn't wear it much. I could have done the typical "oil and tan" routine, but honestly, I don't buy $900 jackets to simply look like everyone else. I think it turned out beautifully!
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:47pm
That actually looks pretty cool. Got any more detailed shots of it?
Untucked View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Untucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:00am
I can posts a few pics of what I have... It's difficult to get good lighting; England isn't exactly known for being a sunny place, lol!

dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:05am
That looks pretty awesome. I wouldn't have guessed it would have turned out that well. Glad that the risk paid off so well.
Untucked View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Untucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:16am
Thanks! I think my risk was worth the reward!

But, I was already sure that the worst possible outcome would only be "uneven color". I had already done a hot soak when I first got it, so I didn't worry about shrinkage when dying it.
DarinS. View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarinS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 1:18pm
Jacket came out great IMO.
Okay
ThisSunday View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThisSunday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 2:14pm
If you guys are planning get the Tzigane, make sure you size up. This is an xl

Shore jacket and jeans. I been wearing these jeans quite a bit since getting them last summer. I think I like them more than the 7161md jeans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 674675676677678 759>
  Share Topic