denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 759>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jhm2128 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhm2128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Ishmael Ishmael wrote:

I assume he means that he searched for mister freedom in katakana (i.e. ミスターフリーダム)

Bingo. 
hollywoodisgood View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollywoodisgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 9:31pm
Campus jacket for sale (not mine)
Feel like this would appeal to some of you

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g150600179
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 12:54pm

Another fit opinion request. I'm on the fence if this is too big for me. Length feels good, but it's roomier in the body than I normally wear. This is a 38. I tried the 36 but it was definitely too snug in the chest and armholes. Does this look too big? 

cool_hand View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cool_hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 12:59pm
Looks to big. Sleeves look to long.
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 1:13pm
Bigger than average, but still a good fit if you're willing to rock it.

Channel your inner Paul Newman 

I make things out of leather.
Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 1:14pm
Fit is fine. But collar is too small.
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 8:22pm
Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah, that Newman picture is crazy cool. 
Ishmael, ha. Agreed collar is kind of flimsy. But otherwise a damn nice jacket. Might go back on the market though.
Mase View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 8:36pm
That's a good fit pic Slim,seems like you nail its accuracy for proper judgment. Just a heads up my eye for fit is still in personal early developments- at a first fast glance I had a combination of feedback stated above: body looked bigger than average but still rockable. It doesn't look you got drunk and had to borrow your 6'5 250 lbs cousin's jacket or anything like that. And before reading Ish's comment I thought the collar looked kind of small in proportion to the rest of the jacket.

I never seen a deck in person before so I'm not familiar with its temp ranges Are you just stocking up for when you travel to colder climates, or is it something you're wearing for spring as well? Weather is changing around here so I'm on the prowl.
ongaku View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ongaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 2:25am
Slimstraight, we seem to have similar measurements (except for the arms ;) ), I tried on the 38 and chest and shoulder wise the fit is very similar to how it looked on me. Too wide for my personal taste, so I passed on it. Another reason was also the smallish collar, as Ishmael mentioned. This jacket would look so much better with a bigger collar, it would have also made it look less ovesized on you imho.

if you have the balls for it, it might shrink a bit with a hot soak. I know it has been 'washed' but a hot soak may just do the trick...

setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Slimstraight Slimstraight wrote:

Another fit opinion request. I'm on the fence if this is too big for me. Length feels good, but it's roomier in the body than I normally wear. This is a 38. I tried the 36 but it was definitely too snug in the chest and armholes. Does this look too big? 

Depends on what you plan on wearing under it on a regular basis.  Bulkier clothing, then stick with it.  Lighter clothing, get something slimmer in the body.  As wide as that waist is, paired with the shirt you have on, I can't see that jacket providing much warmth. It's going to let in a LOT of cold air.
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395396 759>
  Share Topic