denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 759>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 6:01pm
^ That p-coat looks incredible! One of the nicest looking worn MF garments I've seen to date.
mvk190 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mvk190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 12:23pm
My Midnight P-Jacket worn for 4 months straight, rain soaked a bunch of times and sprayed with water once, don't think I'll ever need another jacketSmile

Edited by mvk190 - 07 Jun 2012 at 8:56am
clemente21 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote clemente21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 4:40pm
So I waxed my Mulholland Master, with pretty lovely results, last month. Unfortunately, I also this week came to the realization that the size 40 is a little big on me, so it's up for sale over at that other Web site: http://www.styleforum.net/t/295648/mister-freedom-mulholland-master-sz-40-waxed/0_40

FS
RRL Varicks, Sz 9: http://www.styleforum.net/t/295633/rrl-varick-boots-size-9/0_40
Cinch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 2:57pm
That R,W & B bandana is especially nice.
ThisSunday View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThisSunday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:33pm
A couple of random things I like

Bandana for Free & Easy/Rugged Museum

A boy's tee for J-Crew

ThisSunday View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThisSunday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by attackwithstones attackwithstones wrote:

Badseed/ ThisSunday...

Did the Midnight Riders stretch out after you soaked them in the waist?  I know you both have them and seem to have worn them a fair amount.  I'm curious how they react to wearing.  (besides looking amazing)

I actually haven't worn my Midnight Riders that much. They are a size 32 and measure 32". I'm sure with proper wear they will stretch some. I plan to wear them a lot more this spring/summer. 
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 1:48am
well i got a 36 after a friend got chino riders in 36 and they shrunk to a 34,the midnight riders came in about an inch after hot wwashing and have settled at 35,length came up about 2 inches
colour now is broewn,blue and black
hard to describe
these have had 2 washes in the year ive had them and are having a well deserved rest
putting all my enegy into the 44 5 pockets at the moment
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 9:08pm
Badseed/ ThisSunday...

Did the Midnight Riders stretch out after you soaked them in the waist?  I know you both have them and seem to have worn them a fair amount.  I'm curious how they react to wearing.  (besides looking amazing)
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 3:08am
midnight riders with various other junk

lofgren cap
MisterFreedom View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MisterFreedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 11:20am
Thx ThisSunday ;-) always on the hunt for 'out of the beaten path' buttons here... Pretty easy to find groups of 100, but it gets tricky to find enough quantity to use them for prod. Still some interesting finds out there though, just gotta dig while no-one's lookin'!
The 'hirondelle' has french NOS glass buttons ~1920's, from the French "Cité des Perles" Briare region. They are way too expensive to make nowdays, so I was happy to find that old lot in my travels.
Link, sorry in french, for an historical background of those glass buttons (the google translation is awful, but gives a general idea): http://www.coeur-de-france.com/briare-emaux.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 759>
  Share Topic