denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 680681682683684 759>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indigoeagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigoeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 8:12am

That's a great deal.

Is this correct? L=40, XL=42?

Do you owners of the SugarCane/Cotton (first release?) pea coat recommend a hot soak?

I guess that would make the denim darker.

Also regarding the midnight pea coat- do you think that after two hot soaks a hot wash in the washing machine would shrink it still a bit more. These fit super huge.

Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 7:51am
Would you say the J. Crew measurements I posted were accurate? 

Originally posted by redchris redchris wrote:

Pea Coat arrived today. Super fast and beautifully packaged, no wonder J crew is so expensive.
Superb, in every aspect.
The XL is plenty big , even for a fat bastard like me. I may even need to rinse it.
Can anyone advise re shrinkage ? would rather keep a little room for layering.
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
zissou View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zissou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 7:42am
You can now get the peacoat for $210 with the code STYLE30.

I've been wearing my midnight version quite a bit this winter.
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 5:03am
Pea Coat arrived today. Super fast and beautifully packaged, no wonder J crew is so expensive.
Superb, in every aspect.
The XL is plenty big , even for a fat bastard like me. I may even need to rinse it.
Can anyone advise re shrinkage ? would rather keep a little room for layering.
ThisSunday View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThisSunday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 2:19pm
His head

Her toes

Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 4:33pm
Fardin, glad you got to visit the store. Very jealous. But looks like I'll have a turn come April!
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by fardin fardin wrote:

was at the store yesterday, and saw the new collection, awesome stuff, as always, have the lack of money decide what to get. there isnt one piece i dont like.  all three fabrics for the jacket, vest and pants look great. since it was my first time there the day before i had to go again, so many things to see. bough the mechanical sweatshirt in brown from way back, and my lady got one in blue too, and finally got the apache calico shirt in blue.

Whenever the new stuff comes in its always like picking a favourite child,heartbreaking no matter what you choses.
And the senses being dulled are mine
fardin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fardin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 9:44pm
was at the store yesterday, and saw the new collection, awesome stuff, as always, have the lack of money decide what to get. there isnt one piece i dont like.  all three fabrics for the jacket, vest and pants look great. since it was my first time there the day before i had to go again, so many things to see. bough the mechanical sweatshirt in brown from way back, and my lady got one in blue too, and finally got the apache calico shirt in blue.

Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by hollows hollows wrote:

Really digging the stripe fabric in the new collection.  Tempted to grab either the jacket or the vest, but not both.  Can't wait for proper fit pics of those two pieces.

The "hacendado stripe" fabric (55% hemp, 45% cotton) looks really good. Trying to decide between jacket and trousers myself......

Also really liking both "ranchero" shirts, the indigo calico and the white dobby.

And the "vaquero" left hand twill sugar cane jeans are on my wish list.
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

Oh, Chris.

he he
And the senses being dulled are mine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 680681682683684 759>
  Share Topic