denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denim/workwear research
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bandanas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>
Author
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dirty Thirty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:59pm
Some nice looking, old indigo there. Really liking the Roosevelt and Railroad Brotherhood>Really want one of them, especially since it's such a nice large size.  Umm, so speaking of "Size: Large" Hollows kind of glad this happened like this...Just a friendly reminder that your Stifel T shirt is still wanted in "Size: Large" by a fellow bandanna lover. And I read the warning on your site about not bothering you with msgs on out of stock requests so my somewhat insincere apology since I'm doing it anyways :)

Anyways I'd be really interested to see more bandanna collections of anyone who is willing and also their take on bandanna displays.
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:36am
Ha.  They'll be back eventually.  This year probably.
I make things out of leather.
Joseph Hill View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:15am
Is that a Denimbruin bandanna in that lineup?
My coat has nine buttons, but I always fascinate.
johandiggers View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johandiggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:18am
i wanna know the standard size (i mean, length x width) for bandana?
rootdiggers
Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:56am
19 x 19? 
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
Dirty Thirty View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dirty Thirty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:53pm
There really is no standard size. They are all different. The largest are about 24x24. The most practical and my favorite size is 22x22. What I would call standard size for an Elephant Brand bandanna is 22x22. Usually the smallest(and most annoying) is 15x15.

You, ah, working on a project?
Dirty Thirty View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dirty Thirty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:14pm

New "Daily Bandanna Rack" as me calls it. My other bandanna rack I had them all kind of overlapping each other and hard to remove and put back on the fly. So I find myself with five or 10 bandannas in a pile around the bedroom. Now I have a daily bandanna rack where I keep all my bandannas that I'm currently wearing that day or yesterday or in the next couple days   This preserves my huge bandanna rack for display purposes and allows me to keep that bandanna pile off the floor yet easily accessible. Alright...

Edited by hollows - 24 May 2016 at 3:16pm
BobHufford View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BobHufford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 1:09pm
Picked up a couple of Levi's bandanas at the estate sale of a 96-year-old minister (along with a dozen others from the '50s - '70s).  These appear to be an earlier printing with no "Made in USA".  Any help on dating would be appreciated.

The Librarian View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote The Librarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 6:28pm

Three recent additions.
BobHufford View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobHufford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2016 at 4:20am
Niiiice ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>
  Share Topic