Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 79>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 2:19am
Ow! ive had a painfully traumatic week, iphoto had a total freak-out and locked me out, 'repair/rebuild database' was futile so in order to gain access i created an alias iphoto library which automatically transferred the now corrupted photo's (which should allow me access and a chance of rebuild) but because it was so damn big (20000 images) it only got 3/4 through before the 250gb hard drive was completely full.
I bought a 1tb drive to remove everything but couldn't format to HFS because there was no space to download the driver, couldn't make anymore space without removing any of the photo's...Ahhh!! im still piecing shit back together... i daren't turn it off... fucking technology!

Edited by Double 0 Soul - 19 Mar 2017 at 2:31am
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 9:40am
stay safe london bros!
rakuten is entertainment
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 2:34pm
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 3:16pm
Hope all London bros. (and family and friends) are okay. Stay safe.
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 4:39pm
Lost my third consecutive bidding war for a home. Capitalism is putting me in my lowly place.
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 10:59am
Local landmark burnt to the ground last night. I feel fucking miserable. Glad we made it to music fest there a month ago when they opened for the season.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverside_Inn_(Cambridge_Springs,_Pennsylvania)

http://www.goerie.com/news/20170502/cambridge-springs-feels-loss-from-riverside-fire

https://www.expedia.com/Cambridge-Springs-Hotels-Riverside-The-Inn-At-Cambridge-Springs.h6852436.Hotel-Information
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:55pm
Setterman, I can see why you feel gutted. 

The gingerbread detailing on that building was spectacular, as was that wraparound porch.  I'll bet its walls literally hummed with 136 years worth of memories.

Did you ever get to sit out on that porch on a summer's evening? 
HP Sauce
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:15pm
Yes, some wonderful memories of the porch and the entire building.
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:52pm
So I got ejected from my motorbike last night. Not 100% sure what happened but apparently a push bike cut me up and I was sent flying over my handlebars- smashing my collarbone in the process. Am in hospital now waiting for surgery to pin me together.

To add insult to injury, they had to cut through a momotaro chambray, my fave warehouse sweatshirt, my Valencia street type 2, and a freshly rewaxed Barbour international.

While I know they're just possessions, I'm more upset about those than the collarbone that's currently poking out of my shoulder.

www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
ongaku View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ongaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:59pm
Holy crap Mr. Black!

As bad and awful as your situation is, you are still lucky, it could have been a lot worse...
I recently had an accident with me and my five year old on my bicycle, I am very grateful every day we got off with a 7 day plaster cast for my son's leg and some bruises. (Thankfully no garments were harmed)

good luck with the surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Edited by ongaku - 17 May 2017 at 1:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 79>
  Share Topic