denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 79>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 1:00am
Thanks dude(s)

Its pretty hectic but the show must go on.

Sam

And the senses being dulled are mine
Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 5:06am
Sorry for your loss badseed.
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 7:14am
sorry to hear about that sam, good people they go to better places. stay strong.
faithless, the wonderboy
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 12:43pm
To add to the growing list of shit my kid has broken.. (TV, washing machine, sound dock, my tooth ect.) ..last night he managed to spill a glass of cherry juice over my precious (out of warranty) macbook while trying to sneakily hit me with a cushion. I havn't backed it up in over a year. I took it to genius bar today to confirm what i already knew...Fucked!
Kids Eh! gotta love em.

Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:28pm
I feel your pain. My older son (now 13) had a habit of damaging stuff. Downloading viruses to pc's, dropping cameras etc. the most annoying one was a vintage watch I'd just bought that he dropped onto a tiled floor. Nothing too valuable- citizen bullhead, but I was quite fond of it. I'd been working on my scooter and had oily hands that needed washing. Asked him to take the watch off my wrist & put it on the side but he decided to drop it instead. No surprises that it stopped working.

Kids. Gotta love 'em eh?
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
hollywoodisgood View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollywoodisgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:53pm
I got screwed out of $500 because USPS decided to lose an international package, even though I payed for the supposedly "safe" registered tracking. Fun.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 10:45pm
Oh i nearly forgot he also broke my finger while i was trying to defend myself from his lightsaber attack, To be fair the odds were against me, he had a lightsaber and i had a rolled up TV Guide. We had to have a little chat about the dark side of the force that night.

Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 12:20am
You got away lightly. From what I've seen in the films, those light sabres are capable of inflicting proper damage.

As are nerf guns. I'm sure the sight in 1 eye has never fully returned to 100%
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 12:21am
Hollywood... Did the price not include insurance? (Or Is that a silly q at this stage)
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 8:10am
I have been doing some architectural model making today... I was holding a convex roof in position for what felt like an eternity whilst the superglue set, when confident it was secure i rushed to the toilet and managed to superglue my fingers to my penis.
Ouch!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 79>
  Share Topic