Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 79>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 9:09am
At a loss?!? Bite your tongue.
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

Kinda hard to ague with these photos.... what a jizz!  Too bad he was able to leave bad feedback.
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
ThisSunday View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThisSunday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 8:57am
Apparently Tebow is now a Jet. We had enough problems
flatpattern View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flatpattern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 4:14pm
I'm having a BillyMurray/Gopher/Caddyshack kinda of a week, I've got a pocket gopher destroying my backyard.  He has drove me almost as mental as BillMurray.  He's killed everything that isn't a succulent/rhododendron.  I've tried smoke bombs/water/traps and I can't get him.  I'm pretty sure he comes out and does the dance when I turn my back.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:27pm
I had to smoke bomb a gopher last year. Didn't want too, but he was excavating under a sidewalk and it was starting to cave in. Had to bomb the MF three times, after poison pellets, water, a mechanical trap, all this after two failed sound-emitting repellers. I finally got him, saw his body at the mouth of his burrow, felt awful about winning.
 The next week a family of rats moved in.
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by flatpattern flatpattern wrote:

I'm having a BillyMurray/Gopher/Caddyshack kinda of a week, I've got a pocket gopher destroying my backyard.  He has drove me almost as mental as BillMurray.  He's killed everything that isn't a succulent/rhododendron.  I've tried smoke bombs/water/traps and I can't get him.  I'm pretty sure he comes out and does the dance when I turn my back.

Shoot him. 

I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
flatpattern View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flatpattern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:51pm
the little devil is pretty gutsy too, he will pull a plant down right in front of me.  I wondered about those sound emitters and will skip that route thanks for the heads up.  I kinda of hate killing things too, was hoping that would work.  He's killed my entire vegtable garden, the only thing he doesn't like is the rapini and rhubarb.  

I might take the opportunity of having an almost plantless yard now and dig through the dirt and try to find the outhouse area like Mike said to look out for.  Maybe find some neat things.

The rat lives under my laundry room.
Joseph Hill View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joseph Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:27am
Get a cat.  Ours brings us a shrew a month.  My parents cat has cleared their property of rats.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:47pm
I work with terrible people who for whatever reason do not like me, and are out to get me into trouble over the most trivial things.

MC HEMMER View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MC HEMMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 11:55pm
Do what I do at work when things get stressful, scream really loud and play juicy j so loud you can hear it from outside.

(so glad I work above a bar and get to be loud without bothering anyone)

Edited by MC HEMMER - 18 Apr 2012 at 11:55pm
www.holystitch.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 79>
  Share Topic