Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good News Good News Good News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 88>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good News Good News Good News
    Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:06am
A thread to share good news.

12 hours of overtime this week which is un-heard of at Wal-mart, plus I am being paid milage and given a meal stipend as well. 

found a near mint copy of 'Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison' on vinyl for less than a buck yesterday.

so how about you guys?
Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 1:41pm
Made it home safely from Inspiration and still had a nice wad of cash leftover!Clap
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 5:57pm
^ you're a better man than me, i'd probably have come back with a lot less given all the goodies at inspiration.

My wife and I are headed to Lincoln,NE tommorow (my tonite, weird) for a 3-day weekend of culture,shopping, and time with friends. Can't wait, there are 2 macchiatos  from this place waiting for me.
Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 6:05am
It was hard, but not too hard given the prices were astronomical....I did buy a few nice goodies, but I also sold a bunch as well. Sounds like a nice excursion! I'll be making belts and hitting the flea market on Sunday. Big smile
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 3:47am
My college roomate had been having some serious health issues that had affected his job, and a number of other aspects of his life.  He managed to get health insurance, his scripts, and adjusted back into his job.  It's a true blessing as the problems just sort of rained down on the guy over the course of about 8 months.  He's 'back to normal' or as normal as this guy can be LOL
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2012 at 4:00am
My wife and I might have found an affordable second car.
erk View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote erk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 9:45am
I don't know how many of you have HBO or watch "Eastbound and Down" but my band is going to have a song on the show Sunday night. It will start in the last scene of the episode and play through the credits. You guys should check it out.

very good news for my band.

this is the song they chose : http://digguptapes.bandcamp.com/track/heartbreakin-ball

lonniewalker.bandcamp.com

Edited by erk - 07 Apr 2012 at 9:46am
Grant View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 11:05am
That's awesome erk, congratulations. Being on the last scene/end credits is great exposure.
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 12:30pm
This season of east bound and down has been pretty unwatchable. Will have to make sure to tune in this week! Congratulations to you and your band!
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
tg76 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tg76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 2:05pm
two weeks off work
spending one in wanaka in a secluded spot under a mountain with my man and our bikes
<3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 88>
  Share Topic