denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 475>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sympathy-4-The-Denim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 11:48pm
Sorry Dude to here about the shrunk rise of the 33, they actually seem to have quite a high rise.
I am totally with you about the 78, mine is still unworn in the closet, but actually I don´t want to
pay that much yet for another pair, since I own too many...
If you are interest in high rise jeans and can live with a moderate bootcut, which to me is totally fine, than go with a pair of 517, those got the highest rise of all Levi´s, zip fly though. You can still find deadstock pairs at very reasonable price on ebay. Hopefully LVC bring back the 1971 517 0217 big e red tab version once in a while. The Valencia Street repro was top notch, nice heavy denim and the best repro of all until now.

ThisDudeAbides View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisDudeAbides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Sympathy-4-The-Denim Sympathy-4-The-Denim wrote:

Sorry Dude to here about the shrunk rise of the 33, they actually seem to have quite a high rise.
I am totally with you about the 78, mine is still unworn in the closet, but actually I don´t want to
pay that much yet for another pair, since I own too many...

My 1933 are OK - they do have a nice, high rise. My 1978 are the pair that had the rise shrink far too much. The only issue I have now is that with my 1976 on the way, I have too many pair to wear and break in. I guess it's a good problem to have!
brpac View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brpac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 11:46am
Hey All,

I posted in marketplace but didn't hear anything back, so thought I would try this here--thanks LVC community!

Searching for LVC 1950s Denim western shirt (slant pockets) in HOPPER wash in MEDIUM. I have the exact shirt in a size small -- wore it a few times, but unfortunately, does not fit me anymore as I've been bulking up.

Willing to trade the small for a medium (if you have one) or consider an asking price for the medium -- or trade for something else I have. If you got what I need, let's talk!

zanderbill View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zanderbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 7:57am
Just a quick one guys, I have a pair of LVC black jeans with a black tag + big E.

Does anyone know of the model please?

Sympathy-4-The-Denim View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sympathy-4-The-Denim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:13am
519 or 606 if the outseams are double felted.
zanderbill View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zanderbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:16am
Thanks Sympathy-4-The-Denim!
Mainwaring View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mainwaring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 3:45am
Any insight on recent shorthorn shirts, in terms of size/shrink/quality?
indigo_eagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigo_eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 7:03am
Does the fabric change very much?
The ones I have and have seen are more or less always of the same quality.
The new ones I've only seen on the web. Not sure, if there is any change.

Edited by indigo_eagle - 22 Mar 2017 at 1:51pm
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 12:38pm
From the s/s 2017 lookbook.  Anyone?

Too much Denim - too little time...
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 1:12pm
Looks like a 1989 cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 475>
  Share Topic