Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 475>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Maynard Fried-San Maynard Fried-San wrote:

Mirror 1976 are £300 on the Levi's UK website

I wonder if they would accept Mirror payment?
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 2:13am
On reflection, they might do.
Helixing my inner beanie
crispycornflak3s View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crispycornflak3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 11:01am

Just got my 551z just today from eBay. It was a sample stock according to the seller. I like the fit. Quite comfy too. It was cold washed once since they got mud on it. I still saw a spot but it isn't really visible, nor do I mind that. The sizing was measured before putting it up. W34 L35
Last photo makes me look like I have a tail, which I don't if you're wondering.
crispycornflak3s View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crispycornflak3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ExtraPeople ExtraPeople wrote:

I think in the end I'm going to sell my 1976s. I'm not sure the shorter length look goes with the rest of my wardrobe. I'll let them go for 150 to anyone here! Only worn 3 times. Wah wah.

I'd buy it, if it was a W34. But alas, I'm a fatty scratch that, I'm big butt.
WesternFade View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WesternFade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 4:09pm

I think in the end I'm going to sell my 1976s. I'm not sure the shorter length look goes with the rest of my wardrobe. I'll let them go for 150 to anyone here! Only worn 3 times. Wah wah.

Before you give up on them...

...some inspiration! Wink

ExtraPeople View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExtraPeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by WesternFade WesternFade wrote:

Before you give up on them...

...some inspiration! Wink

You know those do look great- the difference is the 76 501 is not nearly as slim as those. If it's a true slim jean like the 505 or 606 then being shorter like that is ok. These are just wide enough that they flap about awkwardly at the hem. If I could just have another inch I'd be golden.
ThisDudeAbides View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisDudeAbides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 7:26pm
I've got a coupon code for 30% off @ Levi's. That makes the '76 $199 even. Worth it?

I don't even know why I'm considering these. I've got 5 pairs of 30% faded LVC sitting in my closet right now. LVC is like a dog whistle for me; they release a new pair; I come running.
caivs View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caivs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 12:56pm
Howd you get a code that works for LVC?
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisDudeAbides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by caivs caivs wrote:

Howd you get a code that works for LVC?

I buy an embarrassing amount of stuff directly from Levi's, so every so often they send me post cards with codes or emails with codes that work site wide. 
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThisDudeAbides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 8:51pm
Well, I bit the bullet and ordered a pair. I dug out my 1978 pair just to have a look and try them on. I always forget how much I love the color and feel of these, but hate the low rise. My 33W shrunk to 10.5" front rise and 14 rear rise. That's terrible.

Hopefully these 1976 will fare better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 475>
  Share Topic