Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Small Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 308>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by killer b killer b wrote:

can't you guys with the secret forum make it properly secret so those of us who aren't allowed in aren't constantly reminded of our second class status every time we click on new posts? Wink

Killer, it isn't private to be exclusive. It's so that people who make stuff can talk about things they don't care to have appear in Google searches or things they aren't ready to publicize yet or technical matters that would probably not be of general interest.
 Really, it may not be so interesting as you suspect. It's like when your spouse is reading a magazine and all the articles appear fascinating. Then you get it and you're like, oh, whatever.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 12:38pm
i know, only joking tbh. it still feels like an itch that needs scratching though... Big smile
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by hollows hollows wrote:

Bob...

Thanks Hollows!
flatpattern View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatpattern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:10pm
Not sure where to put this.

Is there some sort of artisinal axe, woodchopping revolution going on that I don't know about?
devilish View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote devilish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:25pm
Oh yes, the blogosphere has been all about it for at least a year now. Lots of very artsy shots of log piles, chopping blocks and beautifully presented axes. Most of which look like they've never touched a piece of wood in their very short lives. Companies like Best Made etc. are making the most of it. I have a feeling there are now more axes hanging on apartment walls in Brooklyn than anywhere else in the Continental United States.
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 5:13am
Not that I mind. But does anyone know why a picture of me adorns the Market thread ?
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 6:22am
That's very funny. C'mon Chris, do you really have to ask why? Do bears shit in the woods?
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 8:57am
ARF ARF. Funny thing is I have never actually sold owt on here.
Hankum View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hankum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 5:09am
I'm a new member to this forum. My apologies if I'm posting in the wrong area. I'm attempting to buy something from Yahoo auctions, can anyone suggest the proper method of doing so. If a proxy is necessary. Can someone provide a reputable one. I'm in the U.S. Thank you. 

On another note. Does anyone know where to purchase, Japan only Irish setter/Redwings boots? Thanks.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 7:26am
^sutocorp.com is a reputable proxy buyer for yahoo.jp auctions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 308>
  Share Topic